Solicitor and Collaborative Lawyer
Department: Family Law
Bruce has practised exclusively as a family lawyer following his qualification as a solicitor in 2001. He trained in the Midlands and moved from a Birmingham city centre practice to pursue his career with Coles Miller in August 2017.
Bruce has extensive experience in helping clients to resolve financial matters and disputes in respect of their children following all forms of relationship breakdown.
Bruce is committed to helping parties find solutions with regard to their finances and children as amicably as possible. Bruce is a member of Resolution and is a qualified Collaborative Lawyer.
Having recently returned to Dorset, Bruce looks forward to the opportunity to return to water sport activities and spending time with his partner and children at the beach and other wonderful amenities that the County has to offer.
Family Law Specialisms
- Divorce, nullity and dissolution
- Financial matters following all forms of relationship breakdown
- Prenuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Children matters
Professional accreditations and memberships
- Resolution member
- Collaborative Lawyer
- Law Society Family Accredited
- Resolution Accredited specialist in complex financial and property matters and cohabitation.
Tel: 01202 355697
Fax: 0845 303 8539