Department: Commercial Property
Charlotte qualified in September 2017 with a 2:1 degree classification in Law, awarded at the University of Southampton.
Charlotte was also awarded a distinction for the Legal Practice Course which she studied at the University of Law in Guildford.
Specialist Commercial Law areas:
- Freehold/leasehold sales and purchases
- Assignments of leases
- Grants of new leases
- Options and conditional contracts
- Business sales and purchases
- Commercial property finance
- Site acquisitions and plot sale
Charlotte is keen on keeping fit and in her spare time loves to run and regularly compete in races.
Tel: 01202 355695
Fax: 0845 301 4679