TVT Surgery Compensation Claims Video
“The nature of these injuries is deeply personal and distressing. We’re here to support you with as much sensitivity and compassion as we can.”
TVT compensation claims solicitor Lydia Barnett, a Partner at Coles Miller.
Watch this video to find out more about claiming compensation for the injuries, pain and suffering you’ve endured after your TVT operation went wrong. We’ll answer your questions:
- Can I claim on a No Win No Fee basis – and how does this work?
- Will I have to go to court?
- I’m embarrassed and find it difficult to talk about this. Can you help me?
- Can I claim for present, past and future loss of earnings?
- I had my TVT mesh operation a long time ago – can I still claim?
- Will I have to undergo additional medical tests?
The player supports TAB to change the controls. Update Required<br/>To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your <a href='http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/' target='_blank'>Flash plugin</a>.
How Do I Start My Claim?
Email us using the short form below and we’ll phone you to arrange your free initial chat.
Make An Enquiry
Meet The Team
Medical Negligence Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal
Serious Injury Paralegal and Assistant to David Simpson
Serious Injury Paralegal *Currently on maternity leave*