Personal Injury Solicitor To The Rescue!19th Jun 2017
Leading personal injury solicitor Adrian Cormack drove an accident and emergency nurse to A&E after she suffered an eye injury.
The nurse had suffered a burn to her left iris after a freak accident at her home in Poole. She was blowing out a candle in her garden gazebo and accidentally blew hot wax into her eye.
Her injury meant she could not drive so she phoned Adrian, a friend of the family.
The nurse lives in Creekmoor and works at Poole A&E. But she needed to go to the Royal Bournemouth Hospital because of its specialist expertise in dealing with eye injuries.
A&E clinicians gave the nurse eye drops and pain killers. We’re keeping her identity anonymous to spare her blushes.
“Fortunately her injury was not too serious and she’s expected to make a full recovery,” said Adrian who is head of the Personal Injury Department at Coles Miller.
“But it just goes to show how careful you have to be with candles. Even blowing them out has its hazards,” he added.
Adrian Cormack is recommended in the Legal 500 guide to Britain’s leading lawyers.
For more information, contact Coles Miller Partner Adrian Cormack, 01202 355695.