Food Poisoning, Toxic Injury Compensation Claims
Poisoning Claims Solicitors. No Win No Fee
Victims of food poisoning or other toxic injuries can claim compensation for treatment and care, loss of earnings plus other expenses.
Poisoning or other adverse reactions can be caused by:
- food-borne bacteria in restaurants or purchased food
- Carbon monoxide leaks from a faulty boiler, gas fire, water heater or cooker
- incorrect medicines or prescriptions
- toxic chemicals or substances – such as lead, pesticides or household cleaning products.
Contact us today and ask about No Win No Fee compensation claims. Phone 01202 355695 or complete the email form on this page.
Claiming Compensation For Poisoning
Coles Miller is recommended in the Legal 500 guide to Britain’s top lawyers for our expertise and experience in handling personal injury claims. We help clients all over the country.
All claims are No Win No Fee so you are completely protected. We can arrange insurance so there is no financial risk to you.
Our solicitors will:
- offer you a free, no obligation initial chat to assess your claim
- manage your claim from start to finish – we make the process easy
- tailor our services to meet your exact requirements
- provide comprehensive aftercare for you after winning your case.
Coles Miller is a compensation claims specialist. We are accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
Ninety nine per cent of Coles Miller customers described our services as “Excellent” in a recent survey. This is a testament to our team’s hard work and dedication.
How much is your claim worth?
This estimator tool will tell you how much you could claim.
Get Expert Help Today
Our specialist team of Personal Injury solicitors is led by Coles Miller Partner Adrian Cormack, an APIL Accredited Brain Injury Specialist.
Contact Coles Miller on 01202 355695 or complete the email form on this page to find out more.
Make an Enquiry
Meet the Team
Personal Injury Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal and Assistant to Adrian Cormack
Trainee Legal Executive