Sports Injury Compensation Claims
No Win No Fee Personal Injury Solicitors
Sports injuries can be life changing. They don’t just end playing careers – they can leave victims crippled or with debilitating conditions such as Post Concussion Syndrome.
Coles Miller personal injury solicitors handle No Win No Fee compensation claims from all over the country. We are recommended in the Legal 500 guide to Britain’s top lawyers.
No Win No Fee means there is no risk to you. No huge legal fees in the highly unlikely event of your claim being unsuccessful. Ninety nine per cent of clients rate us as “Excellent”.
Contact us today, 01202 355695 or fill in the email form on this page.
Handling Your Sports Injury Claim
Our experienced team of expert legal professionals can help you to:
- gain early interim payments to fund your immediate treatment and rehabilitation
- collect video evidence and witness statements from match officials, players and spectators to support your claim
- protect your compensation with a personal injury trust to ensure you receive the maximum benefit from the payments.
How much is your claim worth?
This estimator tool will tell you how much you could claim.
Have You Been Injured?
Many sports injuries involve broken or fractured bones and damage to soft tissues such as ligaments and cartilages.
They can be caused by dangerous tackles (or even assaults) in team games such as football or rugby.
Injuries can also be caused by defective sports equipment, dangerous pitch conditions or negligence by coaching and medical staff.
‘Playing through the pain barrier’ for long periods can make minor injuries worse – with serious long term effects. Managers and coaches who encourage this could be negligent in their duty of care.
Other sports injuries include:
- motorsports crashes – motor racing, motorcycling, karting
- cycling – crashes (often involving broken collarbones), Achilles tendonitis (caused by excessive training and racing)
- boxing, martial arts – serious injuries caused by illegal punches, kicks and holds.
Concussion Compensation Claims
Concussion and Post Concussion Syndrome are recognised brain injuries. They are resulting in significant compensation claims around the world.
There is increasing concern about concussion in boxing/martial arts, rugby and American football (where the NFL has settled a $1 billion compensation claim).
Coles Miller is recognised for its expertise in helping victims of sports injuries. Our legal team includes Crispin Cormack, a former rugby international.
Injured? Get Expert Legal Advice
Contact Coles Miller to claim compensation for your sports injuries. Phone 01202 355695.
Our team of Personal Injury solicitors is led by Coles Miller Partner Adrian Cormack. He is recommended in the Legal 500 guide for his expertise in serious head and brain injury claims.