Uninsured Loss Recovery
No Win No Fee Solicitors
Personal Injury solicitors dealing with Insurance Services in Dorset
What does uninsured loss recovery mean? It includes things that your own insurance company would not cover such as your insurance policy excess, loss of earnings and any travel expenses etc.
We provide a professional and personalised service to a number of leading insurance companies, legal expense insurers and claims management companies, as well as private individuals on personal injury claims.
Many of our corporate clients operate large fleets of private and/or commercial vehicles. Every day we recover losses on their behalf that arise as a result of road traffic accidents and include repair costs or write off value, policy excess, diminution in value, hire charges, loss of use, loss of earnings, recovery and storage charges. We also deal with and pursue any Personal Injury and financial losses that the client may have sustained as a result of the incident.
We work in partnership with our insurer clients in order to provide cost effective and efficient commercial solutions and aim to ensure a hassle free claims process. Our dedicated team assists corporate clients and private individuals alike handling uninsured loss recovery (ULR) claims that require a "no win, no fee" arrangement. In the majority of cases, we recover your losses at no cost to you.
Coles Miller Solicitors provides legal advice for LEI (Legal Expenses Insurance) clients introduced by, as well as undertaking work on behalf of companies.
How can we help with your Personal Injury claim:
- Speak to a personal injury solicitor from day one
- Free no obligation first meeting
- No win, no fee
- Experienced team of Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence solicitors
- We win 99% of the claims we take on
- Law Society Accredited
- 24 hour helpline - call 01202 355695
- Millions of pounds recovered in compensation for clients over the years
- National Coverage
How much is your claim worth?
This estimator tool will tell you how much you could claim.
- Recovering all policy holders uninsured losses
- Motor policy excess recovery
- Recovering the insurers outlay
- Recovery of repair costs
- Recovery of costs for personal property damage
- Out of pocket hire costs
- Loss of use compensation
- Personal Injury legal representation
- Settling claims before litigation negotiating best possible settlement for the clients
- Claims assistance
Make an Enquiry
Meet the Team
Personal Injury Executive
Trainee Legal Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal and Assistant to Adrian Cormack
Serious Injury Paralegal and Personal Assistant to Adrian Cormack