Wills, Estates and Powers of Attorney : Powers of Attorney : Personal Affairs

Personal Affairs

Registering Powers of Attorney

Our power of attorney solicitors can help you with registering, a Lasting Power of Attorney must be registered before it can be used.

Powers of Attorney solicitors dealing with Personal Affairs in Dorset

As we grow older we often worry about what will happen to our personal and financial affairs and who will manage them if we become ill or have to go into hospital or a nursing home. There are various ways in which relatives and friends can be appointed to manage the personal and financial affairs of those who are incapable of looking after their own affairs.

Please see our sections on:

Lasting Powers of Attorney

Court of Protection

Make An Enquiry

Excellent, as a family we have dealt with you for years; that must speak for itself