- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Financial Matters
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements
- Children Matters
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Change of Name
I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help with my non-molestation order case. Before we met, I felt so betrayed by the public service who were supposed to take care of me. I was beyond nervous trusting in anyone’s professional services, let alone an attorney I knew nothing about. Right from the start, you and your team were nothing but sweet and attentive. You were discreet when discussing my personal details but investigated every document, exchange, and paper trail to find the evidence we needed. I am beyond grateful to you and your team of experts. I hope that our paths should never have to cross again, but if they do, I’m confident your hard work and determination will make my case a breeze.
Anna has experience in dealing with all types of family matters including divorce and civil partnership dissolution, matrimonial and non-matrimonial finances, separation agreements, private law children matters, Special Guardianship Orders, protection from domestic abuse including Non-Molestation and Occupation Orders and change of name.
Anna understands how difficult a separation can be and is able to assist with every aspect of the process. Anna will explore your individual circumstances, priorities and goals in order to determine the best course of action for you to ensure that your financial position is secure following your separation.
Anna is experienced in complex children cases including cases which feature allegations of domestic abuse, substance misuse and parental alienation.
Anna regularly conducts advocacy in the Family Court and personally represents clients wherever possible.
Anna is a member of Resolution, a national organisation of family lawyers who are committed to following a non-confrontational and constructive approach to resolving family issues.
- Represented a wife in a complex matrimonial finance matter in which the husband owned a large portfolio of buy to let properties with added complications such as options to purchase being granted to property developers.
- Represented a father who suspected that his child was suffering from neglect whilst with his mother. Successfully obtained an order for the child to live with the father following his concerns being found to be true by the court. This case was further complicated by the mother making serious allegations against the father which the court found to be false, in order to distract from her own wrongdoing.
- Successfully obtained permission for a mother to permanently relocate to Australia with her child. This case needed to be dealt with urgently because the father had initially consented to the relocation but had subsequently withdrawn his consent a couple of months before the mother and child were due to leave.
- Represented a client against whom a Non-Molestation Order had wrongfully been made. Not only was the Non-Molestation Order discharged but a costs order was also obtained which meant that the client had their legal costs paid in full the other party, which is rare in family proceedings.