Employment Solicitor Reviews - What Our Clients Say
Our clients depend on us for a wide range of employment law matters including:
- unfair, constructive or wrongful dismissal
- breach of contract
- discrimination (race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age), harassment or bullying
- employment tribunals
- disciplinary matters and grievances
- National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage, deductions, non-payment of wages, statutory sick pay.
Read what our clients say about us...
- “I had need of a solicitor at very short notice regarding an employment issue. As I have used Coles Miller previously, I decided to see if they could help me and they were able to give an appointment that day. Everything was dealt with in a very professional and efficient manner. They gave me a lot of confidence at a difficult time. I have no hesitation in recommending the services that Coles Miller offers.”
For Hugh Reid, Solicitor:
- “I have appreciated your good will, advice and sincerity. You have made this process a positive experience for us. Thank you.”