Christmas Jumper Day Fundraising For Poole Hospital Charity30th Nov 2017
Dorset law firm Coles Miller will be supporting Christmas Jumper Day on Friday December 15 by collecting cash for the Poole Hospital Charity.
Staff will don festive knitwear and tuck into mince pies to raise money for the charity which helps patients get treated quicker and more comfortably.
The charity aims to raise £25,000 towards funding:
- a dementia music therapy project in conjunction with the BSO to help improve patients’ focus and reduce agitation
- a baby transportation pod to keep babies safe and warm when they’re moved to theatres or across sites
- 10 patient reclining chairs (following a successful trial on the Lulworth and Lytchett wards)
- a bereavement support project facilitated by trained counsellors
- renovations to patient and visitor rooms in the children’s unit, A5, B4/B3 and Lytchett wards.
Coles Miller will have donation pots in the reception areas at its Poole, Bournemouth and Broadstone offices.
For more information, contact Coles Miller Marketing Manager Nick Balchin, 01202 355695.