Free Talks For Care Homes On Wills And Trusts26th Sep 2018
Care homes can book free talks for their residents on wills, trusts and powers of attorney, thanks to Coles Miller Solicitors.
- How to make a will – and why it’s so important to ensure that a will is up to date
- How to set up a trust – and how they can reduce the impact of Inheritance Tax (IHT)
- Probate and estate administration – helping families after the death of a loved one
- Powers of attorney – how to appoint a loved one or trusted professional to help look after one’s financial affairs or health and welfare
- Care home funding – elderly patients’ rights to continuing healthcare after leaving hospital
- The Court of Protection – how it safeguards the rights of vulnerable people (Coles Miller Partner Stuart Bradford is a Court of Protection appointed deputy, the only one in Dorset).
On November 8 (10am-11.30am), The Potteries care home in York Road, Broadstone will be hosting a talk by Coles Miller wills and probate solicitors Anthony Weber and Joseph Edwards.
Anthony is a Partner at Coles Miller’s Broadstone office; Joseph is based at the Bournemouth office.
Coles Miller has offices in Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Broadstone and Wimborne. The 120-strong firm is led by 14 partners.