Get A Free Will And Support Bournemouth Hospital Charity13th Mar 2020
Coles Miller Solicitors are offering free wills in a month-long campaign to support the Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals.
Lawyers at Coles Miller will help people to write a simple will for free. The people will then be invited to donate to the Bournemouth Hospital Charity. Suggested amounts are:
- £70 for a simple single will
- £120 for a simple joint will.
There will also be a 50% discount on lasting powers of attorney for people who take up the free wills offer.
Those interested should phone Coles Miller (01202 355695) between March 16-20 2020 to book an appointment between March 16 and April 17 2020. Callers should mention ‘Bournemouth Hospital Charity scheme’ when booking. The offer is limited to the first 100 appointments made.
The charity helps enhance the care and treatment of patients at the Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals. Its work includes:
- raising £18,000 for a remote video microscope to help diagnose cancerous lumps quicker and more accurately
- raising funds for a state-of-the-art robotic walking trainer to help people living with stroke and neurological conditions relearn how to walk
- providing patient toiletry packs to enhance patient comfort, dignity and self-worth.
Donations can be made by phoning the charity office (01202 704060) or by visiting bhcharity.org/donate/
For more information, contact Coles Miller Marketing Manager Nick Balchin, 01202 355695.