Coles Miller To Host Legal Matrix Family Law Seminar12th Sep 2018
Family lawyers will receive expert legal updates (CPD 4.5) at a 3PB Chambers seminar being hosted by Coles Miller Solicitors.
The Legal Matrix seminar will be held on September 27 (9.30am-4pm) at the Hotel Miramar, East Overcliff Drive, Bournemouth. Speakers will include:
- Rachael Goodall – Finance Cases: Recent Cases of Interest
- Mark Elliott – There’s more to life than MCA1973/Tolata1996: Alternative Solutions in Financial Remedies Cases under LR(MPA)1970, MWPA1992 & FPR2010R(I)(V)
- Jim Boddey – Pensions Update: Financial Planning in Divorce
- Michael George – Pensions: A Refresh for the Family Lawyer
- Graham Stott – Court of Protection: Financial Abuse, DoLS, Safeguarding, Re X Proceedings
- Vanessa Meachin QC – “The Reasonable Parent”: A Private Law Update
- Hamish Dunlop – Tolata Update: Stack v Dowden, Marr v Collie and Owens v Owens, No Fault Divorce.
Coles Miller Partner Richard Perrins, head of the Family Law Department, said: “We’re delighted to work again closely with 3PB to bring local family lawyers this extensive programme of important legal updates.”
Proceeds from the event will go to children’s hospices charity Julia’s House.
For more information and to book places at the seminar, contact Coles Miller's Marketing team, 01202 355695.