Commercial Lawyers in Dorset
Coles Miller's Company & Commercial Department provides a wide range of corporate and commercial law services to clients in Dorset and beyond.
The team has a reputation for offering clients practical, no-nonsense advice.
In essence, Coles Miller helps businesses, organisations and individuals to start up, buy and sell assets, and negotiate new contracts.
The ever-increasing pace of corporate life means that businesses constantly face new challenges and Coles Miller is here to provide you with the support you need. Our solicitors are business-focused and understand the pressures of the wider commercial environment in which you operate.
Coles Miller’s clients range from small, emerging businesses to some of Dorset’s and Hampshire's largest employers. Whatever the size of the business, we are here to help.
Our Company & Commercial services include:
- Company formations / business start-ups
- Company and business sales and acquisitions
- Joint ventures and shareholder agreements
- Management buy-out & buy-In
- Corporate reorganisations
- Company law advice
- Partnership & limited liability partnership (LLP) agreements
- Terms and conditions
- Negotiation of commercial agreements
- Contract advice