Hotel & Leisure Solicitors in Bournemouth and Poole
- Do you need legal help in selling and purchasing or leasing a property?
- Do you have fully compliant employment contracts?
- Do you know your liability and duty of care to your guests or clients?
- Are you up to date on regulations and licensing?
- Do you know the law relating to discrimination?
- Do all your employees have the right documentation and visas for working in the UK?
The best all-round one stop legal solution for the hotel and leisure profession…
…helping you to run your business smoothly and avoid sleepless nights.
Coles Miller Solicitors LLP are one of the largest legal firms in the Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch area, with five offices across the conurbation.
Our Poole and Bournemouth offices have a dedicated service aimed at the hotel and leisure profession, bringing together a range of expertise and specialisms, aimed at providing local hotels, bars, restaurant and leisure centres with access to specialist legal advice for all areas of their business.
Our team at Coles Miller have expertise in all legal matters relating to the hospitality industry, and understand the issues facing operators. Our advisors offer proactive advice and a high level of client care, giving owners and managers of premises reassurance that they are operating a legally-compliant business.
Our areas of specialism include:-
- Sale and purchase or leasing of commercial properties
- Employment advice
- Supplier contracts
Our lawyers have an already extensive portfolio of clients and businesses in this sector, with specific experience of properties in this area.