Debt Recovery solicitors in Dorset
Efficient debt recovery and credit control are vital to the continued success of any commercial business.
The Debt Recovery Department at Coles Miller Solicitors based in Poole, Dorset provides a practical and cost-efficient solution for dealing with your unpaid accounts.
We have comprehensive facilities to deal with all aspects of our clients' debt recovery requirements. We deal in collecting large volumes of accounts for multi-national organisations (whatever the size of their business) as well as individual one-off debts. Investment in state-of-the-art technology means that we are able to offer a fast and efficient service at a price which you can afford and compares very favourably with our competitors.
The department is led by our Debt Collection Manager Eric Holt, who has over thirty years experience in debt collection matters.
We can assist with:-
- Recovering a range of unpaid money however complicated
- Preparing defences to claims and counterclaims in disputed debts
- Issuing court proceedings
- Building disputes and rent arrears
- Sending letters before action
- Issuing & serving statutory demands
- Tracing of debtors
- Enforcement of judgments
- Winding up proceedings against limited companies
- Bankruptcy of individuals
- Credit control procedures
- Charging orders
- Third party debt orders
- Attachment of earnings
- Warrants of control (previously known as warrants of execution)
- Applications to obtain financial information (previously known as oral examination)
Contact us today for a free no obligation initial consultation.
Our fees are charged on a fixed basis - please contact us for more information.
If you would like us to deal with large quantities of small or large debts, we would be very pleased to discuss this with you and agree a mutually beneficial cost structure. Depending on the type of contract you made with the debtor, we may be able to recover sufficient interest and administration costs from them to off-set against our costs.