Bournemouth Solicitors For Moving House, Residential Leasehold Property Law, Divorce, Wills7th May 2021
Our Bournemouth Office
Get expert legal advice from our Bournemouth solicitors. Click the link below to see our West Cliff office location map, contact details, opening hours and other useful information.
- Coles Miller Bournemouth solicitors – 4 Durley Chine Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5QT (Parking: four visitor spaces)
Moving House – Conveyancing Lawyers At Our Bournemouth Office
Coles Miller’s Bournemouth conveyancing team is led by solicitor Jason Barnett, a Partner at the firm. The team also includes chartered legal executive Georgianna Kaya (Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays) and conveyancing executive Pam Coniam (Mondays and Tuesdays).
Read more about Coles Miller’s residential conveyancing services. You will find:
- a ‘first steps’ guide to how the conveyancing process works
- guides to buying and selling your home
- a moving house checklist
- downloadable guides to conveyancing (step-by-step) and moving house.
You will also find information about:
- shared ownership, equity release
- solar panel leases
- planning law.
Residential Leasehold Property Lawyers
Coles Miller’s Residential Leasehold Property Department is based at our Bournemouth office. Associate solicitor Nick Leedham and his team (chartered legal executive Amy-Paige Gregory and paralegal William Stannard) help clients across the country with matters including:
- buying the freehold
- extending the lease
- the right to change the management company at your block
- the right of first refusal for qualifying tenants (leaseholders) when the freehold is being sold
- leasehold service charge disputes
- restrictive covenants on residential leasehold property
- varying a lease.
Family Law – Divorce, Children Arrangements, Resolving Finances
Solicitor Anna Burton can help you with a wide range of family law matters including divorce and separation, dissolution of civil partnerships, resolving finances, children arrangements, injunctions, Special Guardianship Orders and change of name.
Wills and Probate, Powers of Attorney
Shadi Meehan specialises in wills, probate and powers of attorney.
We can also help you with Inheritance Tax planning, trusts, care home funding, Court of Protection matters, advance medical decisions, care home funding, equity release and charity law. Find out more here.
Our Other Offices
Coles Miller also has offices in:
- Poole (town centre)
- Poole (Marshes End – commercial office)
View our office locations in Dorset and contact us. Information on this page includes addresses, contact details, office opening hours and a zoomable map.