Joining a Law Firm - Podcast20th Mar 2020
Our podcast follows Patrick Herklots' journey into law and answers some common questions about embarking on this exciting career path.
Patrick Herklots is a trainee at Coles Miller Solicitors' Poole office. Here, he discusses his personal experience of following a career at a law firm, as well as giving some helpful tips for those who'd like to do the same.
- How long Patrick has been pursuing a law career
- The different routes you can take to become qualified
- How to find and benefit from work experience
- Patrick's best experiences so far
- Understanding the process and asking for advice
- Patrick's top three tips.
Please contact Ashling Clark HR Director with any questions regarding the Coles Miller trainee programme.