Conveyancing Solicitor Reviews – What Our Clients Say
Coles Miller’s Residential Property Department helps families across the South to move house quickly, easily and cost effectively.
Our lawyers can advise you on buying or selling your home, remortgaging, declaration of trust deeds, solar panel leases and beach huts.
Read how we helped these clients. Contact us today to get expert help.
- “When I moved 4 years ago, it was the first time in all of my house purchases that I felt secure that the solicitor was 1000% competent and working for me and my interests. I would highly recommend Coles Miller for all of your legal requirements.”
For Roger Leedham, Senior Partner:
“We have used Coles Miller for every house move (and there have been quite a few!) since 1987. Roger Leedham and the team made our recent move in 2018 as smooth and stress free as a house move can ever be. Nothing is ever too much trouble and the brilliant communication between Coles Miller and all the other parties in the chain helped us manage timescales and dates seamlessly. I recommend Roger Leedham and Coles Miller to anyone about to move house.”
Read more testimonials for Roger Leedham
- “Thank you so much for all your work, help and perseverance with the sale of our property. We feel privileged to have had you as Senior Partner working on our case and suspect that a ‘lesser’ solicitor from a different firm might not have got this one over the line!”
“You need do nothing to improve your service. Mr Roger Leedham has helped me to buy and sell two properties and has given myself and my daughter exemplary service on both occasions. I will always use him and recommend him to anyone who needs a first class solicitor. He is always so helpful and punctual with every aspect of our business requirements. Please thank him on our behalf, such a gentleman.”
“Thank you for all the hard work. I understand you were just doing your job, however, you did it exceptionally well. It made my life a lot easier having such an organised and responsive solicitor.”
“Many thanks to you and your team at Coles Miller for handling our sale and purchase in such an efficient and caring way. You have made one of life's more stressful events less so and enabled us to make our move with the minimum of fuss.”
“Excellent all round thank you! Our favourite part of dealing with Roger at Coles Miller is how amazingly quickly he responds to all queries and emails – often with a bit of humour injected too! This takes a lot of the stress of buying or selling a property away!”
For Jason Barnett, Partner:
- “We just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your help and hard work on our purchase. You ensured the transaction ran smoothly and that communication was always thorough and professional; we would highly recommend you to others.”
Read more testimonials for Jason Barnett
- “We are very satisfied with the service provided. Mr Barnett was very quick in replying, very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. We realised during the process how important the role of a solicitor is.”
“This is my second time using Coles Miller and once again Jason and his team were outstanding. A special thanks to Georgianna for all her time and patience in this difficult property sale. I have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller to anyone who needs their services.”
"Jason Barnett and his team did an excellent job in handling the conveyancing on a property for us. The service was highly professional, informative, friendly and competitive. Thank you guys, job well done! We will be returning customers!"
"We would also like to take this opportunity to thank yourself and Jason for dealing with our purchase in the most professional, friendly and prompt manner. As much as we all expect for people to do their job properly, this rarely happens in reality. This is definitely not the case with your firm and we therefore will most certainly recommend and use your services in the future. Wishing you all the best."
For Ruth Elkins, Partner:
“I used Ruth Elkins of Coles Miller Broadstone for the conveyancing of my late mother's house in Broadstone. I have moved house myself several times but never used Coles Miller before. I wish I had! It was the most stress-free and efficient house conveyancing I have experienced and everyone I encountered in the office was friendly and helpful. I would recommend Coles Miller to anyone.”
Read more testimonials for Ruth Elkins
- “It is in no small measure that the outstanding professionalism and compassion shown by Ruth Elkins and her team at Coles Miller Broadstone resulted in us being able to purchase our chosen property – especially when we had two buyers drop out, one of those on the day of exchange.”
“We were very pleased with the thorough way Coles Miller dealt with our recent house move, particularly as some aspects of the property we were selling were not straightforward. Our solicitor Ruth kept us informed of developments, responded to our queries promptly and, when any problems occurred, remained optimistic that all would be well. Our thanks to her and also to Kelsey.”
“Thank you so much to you and your team at Coles Miller for dealing with the sale and purchase of our houses. We felt very thankful and really appreciated the times you went over and above to make sure we were kept in the loop and not panicking! We wish you all well and will certainly be coming back to you in the future.”
“We have always been very pleased with the service you have provided for our various sales and purchases but we were particularly happy this time because we needed to complete the purchase quickly and you did everything we could have asked to make that happen. Thanks again for your help and very efficient service.”
For Julie Stratton, Associate Solicitor:
“Julie Stratton has acted for us on a conveyance that was not simplistic and rather challenging from time to time. She demonstrated dexterity and determination, combined with her professionalism and commitment, in getting the job done and done well. I'm also aware that Julie has a great support team with Jacqui Brocklehurst who has also been a pleasure to deal with."
Read more testimonials for Julie Stratton
- “An all around great experience. In my opinion, Julie is a consummate professional of the highest degree. We have other legal matters to deal with and will, without question, engage Cole Miller to transact these.”
“Julie Stratton is an asset to Coles Miller, works well as an individual and is also an excellent part of the team. She provides a seamless service and complements other areas. “Her mannerisms combined with her humour and professionalism have made a difference at a time in our lives when we were under enormous pressure and stress with ill health and disability.
“Julie managed to make us feel in safe hands, explained all the legal aspects in layman’s terms and made it a positive experience.”
"Could not fault the service from Julie, Jacqui and Claudia. Our purchase was relatively straight forward to begin with, but there were a few complications towards the end. Julie was extremely efficient and helpful liaising with other parties involved to get to the end result. Will not hesitate to use again in future and recommend anyone to do so too! Thank you very much."
For Michelle Vick, Associate, Chartered Legal Executive:
“Michelle – you have been my ‘true north’ throughout this whole process. Understanding, knowledgeable, honest and considerate whilst always acting with integrity and my best intentions. I would highly recommend you and Coles Miller to friends, family and colleagues. You have kept me in the loop every step of the way and I have never felt the need to chase for updates. Also, understanding my needs, wants and concerns (first time buyers) was truly refreshing. You are a definitive representation of how customer service should be provided!”
Read more testimonials for Michelle Vick
- “On each occasion I spoke to you, Katie or Liz on the phone your friendly calm manner helped my stress levels no end. Your offices are similarly a model of cheerful efficiency. All of you certainly went the extra mile, for which I am extremely grateful. I would add that my satisfaction with the services provided by Coles Miller extends to the rewriting of my will and drawing up of my lasting power of attorney by Jenny Oxley.”
“Michelle Vick put us at ease and kept us informed throughout the whole process. We cannot thank Michelle and her reliable team enough for their hard work. We would not think twice about using Coles Miller again and passing our experience on to any of our friends and family. Michelle, her team and Coles Miller have made this a stress-free process and left us very, very happy.”
“I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude for the excellent service provided by Michelle Vick. Selling my deceased mother’s home was a very difficult time for me and my family. However, Michelle’s professionalism and consideration made the whole process much easier than we had anticipated. She was very approachable and dealt with all my questions with patience and consideration. Michelle is a credit to your organisation. We would not hesitate to use your services again, and we would recommend you to our friends and family.”
“My husband and I were very satisfied with the service that we received during a recent sale and would certainly recommend Michelle Vick at the Broadstone branch of Coles Miller. She is very efficient, friendly and always has time to discuss things when we meet.”
“We recently used the conveyancing services of Coles Miller and were extremely pleased with how the whole process was carried out. Michelle Vick of the Broadstone branch was exceptional. She made us feel totally at ease and we had complete confidence in her. She was very easy to talk to, always kept us informed and explained everything in layman’s terms. Our sellers wanted a very quick exchange of contracts and she pulled out all the stops for us.”
For Lianne Clenton Bray, Associate Solicitor:
- "Lianne Clenton Bray from Poole branch recently acted for us. Very helpful, as was her team. Many thanks Lianne."
For Pam Coniam, Conveyancing Executive:
- “Pam and her team were recommended to us by our financial advisor; we couldn’t be happier with the service provided. As first time buyers, the whole process was new and confusing, Pam made this simple right from the initial meeting – explaining what was needed at each stage. We were advised on all the necessary points that came up before exchange and any problems were quickly resolved by Coles Miller. The exchange and completion went through without a hitch and minimal stress. We will definitely be back when it’s time to move up the ladder.”
Read more testimonials for Pam Coniam
- “Pam Coniam and her team were very helpful, very supportive and always ahead of the process so that we had minimum delay and real clarity about what was going on. At those inevitable moments of challenge and doubt they were able to reassure us and move the situation on. My wife and I would highly recommend them and their work. They made what can be an incredibly stressful process easy to cope with.”
“I'm writing to thank Pam and Anna for their amazing help and support during the last few challenging months. I could not have wished for more from you both and my family and I are so very grateful for everything you have done for us. We really do appreciate it. We have been able to rely completely on your professionalism and your expertise has been a great comfort. Thank you so much.”
“I would have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller Solicitors to anyone requiring legal services in the South of England. They assisted me, a house-bound pensioner with visually impaired sight, to sell my property in Bournemouth and purchase and move to a property in North Wales. At all times I was treated with the utmost respect and every step was explained clearly to me so that I felt I was in control of the relocation.”
“We have employed Coles Miller LLP for various family and conveyancing matters over three decades and have been very satisfied with their efficient and kind service by everyone we have encountered. May I take a moment to thank you for all of your efforts with the purchase of our flat. I'm sure that it wouldn't have happened at all but for your tenacity in dealing with the vendors’ legal team. Your professionalism and thoroughness is much appreciated and I won't hesitate to engage you again should the need arise and to recommend your services to my family, friends and colleagues.”
For Zoe James, Solicitor:
- “We are more than happy to put on paper our appreciation of your services. I must say that when I spoke to you on November 10, to advise you that we had found a property and – a bit tongue in cheek – would like to be in by Christmas, that we never really expected that this would actually happen and that we would be in just 40 days later. We also really appreciated the fact that you would always answer our queries and kept us up to date with the progress of both the sale and the purchase. We are sure that there was a lot of hard work behind the scenes which we knew nothing about, and we also appreciate the efforts you put in to ensure that we could move before Christmas. All of our friends were astounded by the speed of it all.”
Read more testimonials for Zoe James
- "This is a thank you letter on our purchase in six weeks. Zoe James did a good job, gave me all the information, stress free. Also your receptionists were very good. I will be back to make a new will.”
“Back in 1995 I used Coles Miller to act on my behalf for the purchase of my first flat and was very happy with the service received. In 2018 I used Coles Miller again for the purchase of my first house and for the sale of my flat. I was very happy with both the attention to detail and diligent manner in which they acted on my behalf.”
For Katie Owen, Solicitor:
- “I'd just like to say thank you for all your help with the purchase of my house and for the lovely card. I'd especially like to say how much I appreciated your quick responses to my queries something that I have not found with other solicitors."
Read more testimonials for Katie Owen
- “Very friendly helpful solicitors, good regular communication and updates."
- "We found Katie Owen to be professional, very good at communicating, quick to respond and efficient in all matters when handling our recent sale. We would recommend Katie to anyone who requires a solicitor to handle a property sale or purchase."
- "I have now recovered from the surprise of so rapidly exchanging contracts and completing the sale of my late mother's property. I would like to take this opportunity of thanking you for your help in this matter. I was impressed with the efficient and professional manner with which you dealt with the sale. It was reassuring to have this matter in such safe hands.I should also like to thank Miss Peto for her help in this sale."
For Anna Davey, Trainee Legal Executive:
- “I was highly impressed with the service I received from Anna Davey and Pam Coniam whilst purchasing our property. Throughout the process Anna worked hard to ensure that I understood what was expected of me and what I could expect to happen and when. Her correspondence was always in-depth and she communicated in a way that made it easy for me to understand. I always felt like Anna was acting in my best interest. I trusted that any matters that needed to be dealt with would be done so promptly and I never hesitated to contact Anna if I had a query or concern. Anna made buying a house much less stressful with her professional approach and thorough knowledge of my case. I wouldn’t hesitate to contact Anna again in the future and would personally recommend her to others that needed a skilled conveyancer to handle a sale or purchase.”
Read more testimonials for Anna Davey
- “Thanks! Us and the kids have settled in well here and are really enjoying it. We will definitely be coming back to you for future buying/selling.”
"Excellent news. You have worked wonders and moved mountains! You have helped us out greatly and calmed a very anxious mother throughout. She can't praise you enough. Thank you for all your help.”
"Anna Davey and Pam Coniam have been excellent in their efficiency and attention to detail, so much so, they have been involved with three family properties so far! I cannot rate Coles Miller, Bournemouth, highly enough. Personable, highly capable, excellent communication and thoroughness. We are grateful for all their help and for their dedicated client-centred attitude and approach. Thank you."
“Thank you, thank you, thank you! I cannot thank you enough for your over and above help with this. You are SUCH a star!”
For Georgianna Kaya, Trainee Legal Executive:
“I just wanted to put in writing how incredibly impressed I am with the way you look after your clients. Your style is incredibly proactive, efficient and clear, whilst keeping a personal empathetic touch that makes all the difference to what could be potentially stressful processes. You went above and beyond. All that, and your pricing structure is very competitive, clear and fair. You surely must realise the extent of your efforts. The girls and I just didn’t want you to think it passed by us unnoticed. For all this and more we are truly grateful and want to say, 'Thank you!' I will certainly be recommending Coles Miller to any family and friends.”
Read more testimonials for Georgianna Kaya
- “Selling my property was thankfully not as stressful as I first envisaged it would be. Thanks to the team at Coles Miller, more specifically Georgianna Kaya, I can honestly say that the whole process was relatively easy and mostly stress-free. I was most impressed with the constant communication and efficiency of replying to emails and concerns. I was always confident that things were being dealt with in a professional and thorough manner. At times I did become concerned with various obstacles that slowed my sale down, however the reassurance by my solicitor always put my mind at ease and thankfully everything worked out in the end. I would have no hesitation in using Coles Miller again or recommending them to friends and family. They were superb from start to finish!”
“We just wanted to send you a short note to express our thanks for all your help during our purchase. It's been a lengthy process, especially with the couple of previous abortive attempts, and it has been extremely reassuring to have your help and support throughout.”
“We were so pleased we had you dealing with it all. Obviously the fact that we return to you, even though we are no longer local to Poole, should say something in itself!”
“I cannot praise Georgianna enough. She was excellent, a real credit to Coles Miller.”
For Deborah Bradburn, Legal Assistant:
"Thank you for helping us get everything through again so quickly. We shall definitely recommend you both to everyone we know, as we think you and Roger have been extremely efficient and helpful throughout the whole process."
Read more testimonials for Deborah Bradburn
- “I would like to thank you and Roger for actioning this so quickly - and to say that I have been very impressed with the very professional and highly efficient service provided."
For Stephanie Anscombe, Trainee Legal Executive
"Stephanie Anscombe provided a professional, friendly and effective conveyancing service to us and helped make our purchase of our first home as easy as possible. I could not recommend a better choice! Thank you Coles Miller."
Read more testimonials for Stephanie Anscombe
- “It would be hard to say how it could be improved - I was delighted with the attention to detail, customer service and communication from the very beginning and will definitely recommend Coles Miller in future to friends and family. Thank you very much for all your help at what was a very difficult time in my life, when I needed things to go as smoothly as possible."
Contact Coles Miller today for expert legal help with moving house and other residential property matters.
Make An Enquiry
Meet The Team
Senior Partner, Head of Conveyancing Department
Associate and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Solicitor *Currently on Maternity Leave*
Associate and Chartered Legal Executive
Trainee Legal Executive
Chartered Legal Executive *Currently on Maternity Leave*
Graduate Legal Executive
Trainee Legal Executive