Conveyancing Solicitor Reviews – What Our Clients Say
Coles Miller’s Residential Property Department helps families across the South to move house quickly, easily and cost effectively.
Our lawyers can advise you on buying or selling your home, remortgaging, declaration of trust deeds, solar panel leases and beach huts.
Read how we helped these clients. Contact us today to get expert help.
- “When I moved 4 years ago, it was the first time in all of my house purchases that I felt secure that the solicitor was 1000% competent and working for me and my interests. I would highly recommend Coles Miller for all of your legal requirements.”
For Roger Leedham, Senior Partner:
“We have used Coles Miller for every house move (and there have been quite a few!) since 1987. Roger Leedham and the team made our recent move in 2018 as smooth and stress free as a house move can ever be. Nothing is ever too much trouble and the brilliant communication between Coles Miller and all the other parties in the chain helped us manage timescales and dates seamlessly. I recommend Roger Leedham and Coles Miller to anyone about to move house.”
Read more testimonials for Roger Leedham
- “Thank you so much for all your work, help and perseverance with the sale of our property. We feel privileged to have had you as Senior Partner working on our case and suspect that a ‘lesser’ solicitor from a different firm might not have got this one over the line!”
“You need do nothing to improve your service. Mr Roger Leedham has helped me to buy and sell two properties and has given myself and my daughter exemplary service on both occasions. I will always use him and recommend him to anyone who needs a first class solicitor. He is always so helpful and punctual with every aspect of our business requirements. Please thank him on our behalf, such a gentleman.”
“Thank you for all the hard work. I understand you were just doing your job, however, you did it exceptionally well. It made my life a lot easier having such an organised and responsive solicitor.”
“Many thanks to you and your team at Coles Miller for handling our sale and purchase in such an efficient and caring way. You have made one of life's more stressful events less so and enabled us to make our move with the minimum of fuss.”
“Excellent all round thank you! Our favourite part of dealing with Roger at Coles Miller is how amazingly quickly he responds to all queries and emails – often with a bit of humour injected too! This takes a lot of the stress of buying or selling a property away!”
For Jason Barnett, Partner:
- “We just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your help and hard work on our purchase. You ensured the transaction ran smoothly and that communication was always thorough and professional; we would highly recommend you to others.”
Read more testimonials for Jason Barnett
- “We are very satisfied with the service provided. Mr Barnett was very quick in replying, very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. We realised during the process how important the role of a solicitor is.”
“This is my second time using Coles Miller and once again Jason and his team were outstanding. A special thanks to Georgianna for all her time and patience in this difficult property sale. I have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller to anyone who needs their services.”
"Jason Barnett and his team did an excellent job in handling the conveyancing on a property for us. The service was highly professional, informative, friendly and competitive. Thank you guys, job well done! We will be returning customers!"
"We would also like to take this opportunity to thank yourself and Jason for dealing with our purchase in the most professional, friendly and prompt manner. As much as we all expect for people to do their job properly, this rarely happens in reality. This is definitely not the case with your firm and we therefore will most certainly recommend and use your services in the future. Wishing you all the best."
For Ruth Elkins, Partner:
“I used Ruth Elkins of Coles Miller Broadstone for the conveyancing of my late mother's house in Broadstone. I have moved house myself several times but never used Coles Miller before. I wish I had! It was the most stress-free and efficient house conveyancing I have experienced and everyone I encountered in the office was friendly and helpful. I would recommend Coles Miller to anyone.”
Read more testimonials for Ruth Elkins
- “It is in no small measure that the outstanding professionalism and compassion shown by Ruth Elkins and her team at Coles Miller Broadstone resulted in us being able to purchase our chosen property – especially when we had two buyers drop out, one of those on the day of exchange.”
“We were very pleased with the thorough way Coles Miller dealt with our recent house move, particularly as some aspects of the property we were selling were not straightforward. Our solicitor Ruth kept us informed of developments, responded to our queries promptly and, when any problems occurred, remained optimistic that all would be well. Our thanks to her and also to Kelsey.”
“Thank you so much to you and your team at Coles Miller for dealing with the sale and purchase of our houses. We felt very thankful and really appreciated the times you went over and above to make sure we were kept in the loop and not panicking! We wish you all well and will certainly be coming back to you in the future.”
“We have always been very pleased with the service you have provided for our various sales and purchases but we were particularly happy this time because we needed to complete the purchase quickly and you did everything we could have asked to make that happen. Thanks again for your help and very efficient service.”
For Julie Stratton, Associate Solicitor:
“Julie Stratton has acted for us on a conveyance that was not simplistic and rather challenging from time to time. She demonstrated dexterity and determination, combined with her professionalism and commitment, in getting the job done and done well. I'm also aware that Julie has a great support team in Lauren Edridge and Jacqui Brocklehurst who have also been a pleasure to deal with.
Read more testimonials for Julie Stratton
- “An all around great experience. In my opinion, Julie is a consummate professional of the highest degree. We have other legal matters to deal with and will, without question, engage Cole Miller to transact these.”
“Julie Stratton is an asset to Coles Miller, works well as an individual and is also an excellent part of the team. She provides a seamless service and complements other areas. “Her mannerisms combined with her humour and professionalism have made a difference at a time in our lives when we were under enormous pressure and stress with ill health and disability.
“Julie managed to make us feel in safe hands, explained all the legal aspects in layman’s terms and made it a positive experience.”
For Lauren Edridge, Graduate Legal Executive:
- "We would like to thank Lauren for all her help with our sale and purchase of properties. It has not been a straightforward purchase and she has remained calm and professional throughout. Nothing has been too much trouble. Lauren has kept us up to date at all times and consulted us all the way through. I would say she has gone above and beyond her role. We have felt secure using Coles Miller and would definitely recommend them."
Read more testimonials for Lauren Edridge
- “I am writing to recommend the services of Coles Miller Solicitors, Poole – in particular those provided by Lauren Edridge, Jacqui Brocklehurst and Julie Stratton. My partner and I came to use the services of Coles Miller, Poole, through the recommendation of my parents, who have been customers of Coles Miller for a number of years. We are extremely grateful Lauren was assigned to our case. She provided excellent services in an extremely professional and caring manner. As first time buyers, the whole experience can be quite daunting. However, my partner and I were constantly kept up-to-date with proceedings, and all questions and queries would be answered. No details were left out with the attitude that it was common knowledge to us. Lauren and Jacqui both explained everything to us in as full and clear manner as possible. I would recommend the use of services provided to us – not only from Lauren, but the above mentioned as well – to a relative or friend and I would also use them again myself in the future. Lauren and the team are a great asset to the Coles Miller branch in Poole and my partner and I are sincerely grateful for their hard work during the purchase of our home. On behalf of myself and my partner, I would like to once again pass on our gratitude to Lauren, Jacqui and Julie, and wish them all the very best in the future.”
“We would recommend Coles Miller for conveyancing as they acted in a calm and professional way at all times during our recent buying and selling of our homes.”
"I have used the services of Coles Miller for previous house sales and purchases and divorce settlement and again on this current sale of property, and the costs involved have been excellent. My new purchase in the New Year will be dealt with by Coles Miller (Lauren Edridge) as I have full confidence in their professional ability. Highly recommended to anyone wanting legal services."
For Michelle Vick, Associate, Chartered Legal Executive:
“Michelle – you have been my ‘true north’ throughout this whole process. Understanding, knowledgeable, honest and considerate whilst always acting with integrity and my best intentions. I would highly recommend you and Coles Miller to friends, family and colleagues. You have kept me in the loop every step of the way and I have never felt the need to chase for updates. Also, understanding my needs, wants and concerns (first time buyers) was truly refreshing. You are a definitive representation of how customer service should be provided!”
Read more testimonials for Michelle Vick
- “On each occasion I spoke to you, Katie or Liz on the phone your friendly calm manner helped my stress levels no end. Your offices are similarly a model of cheerful efficiency. All of you certainly went the extra mile, for which I am extremely grateful. I would add that my satisfaction with the services provided by Coles Miller extends to the rewriting of my will and drawing up of my lasting power of attorney by Jenny Oxley.”
“Michelle Vick put us at ease and kept us informed throughout the whole process. We cannot thank Michelle and