Conveyancing Solicitor Reviews – What Our Clients Say
Coles Miller’s Residential Property Department helps families across the South to move house quickly, easily and cost effectively.
Our lawyers can advise you on buying or selling your home, remortgaging, declaration of trust deeds, solar panel leases and beach huts.
Read how we helped these clients. Contact us today to get expert help.
- For Roger Leedham at Poole: “Thank you so much for all your work, help and perseverance with the sale of our property.
"We feel privileged to have had you as Senior Partner working on our case and suspect that a ‘lesser’ solicitor from a different firm might not have got this one over the line!”
- “You need do nothing to improve your service. Mr Roger Leedham has helped me to buy and sell two properties and has given myself and my daughter exemplary service on both occasions.
“I will always use him and recommend him to anyone who needs a first class solicitor. He is always so helpful and punctual with every aspect of our business requirements.
“Please thank him on our behalf, such a gentleman.”
- “Thank you for all the hard work. I understand you were just doing your job, however, you did it exceptionally well. It made my life a lot easier having such an organised and responsive solicitor.”
- “A job well done. We would recommend Coles Miller to anyone!!”
- “I would just like to say thank you so much for all your help, advice and patience with regards to my sale and purchase. It has been a pleasure working with you and your team also.
“Thank you for your professionalism. I will deal with you in any future matters and would not hesitate to recommend you to friends and colleagues.”
- For Jason Barnett, Karen Price, Georgianna Kaya and all at Coles Miller: “We just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your help and hard work on our purchase.
"You ensured the transaction ran smoothly and that communication was always thorough and professional; we would highly recommend you to others.”
- “We are very satisfied with the service provided. Mr Barnett was very quick in replying, very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. We realised during the process how important the role of a solicitor is.”
- “This is my second time using Coles Miller and once again Jason and his team were outstanding. A special thanks to Georgianna for all her time and patience in this difficult property sale. I have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller to anyone who needs their services.”
- For Ruth Elkins at Broadstone: “I would like to thank you on behalf of both families for your help and guidance on what was a long and complex transaction. Your good advice on many occasions was much appreciated and enabled the sale to go through.”
- “It is in no small measure that the outstanding professionalism and compassion shown by Ruth Elkins and her team at Coles Miller Broadstone resulted in us being able to purchase our chosen property – especially when we had two buyers drop out, one of those on the day of exchange.”
“Many thanks for completing our recent house sale and purchase so effectively. You guided us through the stages with diligence, and particularly with patience with us, when things did not happen immediately.
“It was very pleasing that you responded to our emails very promptly and your support staff were equally efficient.”
“We were very pleased with the thorough way Coles Miller dealt with our recent house move, particularly as some aspects of the property we were selling were not straightforward.
“Our solicitor Ruth kept us informed of developments, responded to our queries promptly and, when any problems occurred, remained optimistic that all would be well. Our thanks to her and also to Kelsey.”
“I have used Coles Miller three times now. The first being our wills and was very impressed with the service we received at that time.
“Ruth Elkins has recently completed the conveyancing for us on a property sale and is currently helping us with a sale and purchase.
“We have been more than happy with the efficiency and friendly and approachable attitude of Ruth and her team throughout. I would have no hesitation recommending Coles Miller.”
“Thank you so much to you and your team at Coles Miller for dealing with the sale and purchase of our houses.
“We felt very thankful and really appreciated the times you went over and above to make sure we were kept in the loop and not panicking! We wish you all well and will certainly be coming back to you in the future.”
“We have always been very pleased with the service you have provided for our various sales and purchases but we were particularly happy this time because we needed to complete the purchase quickly and you did everything we could have asked to make that happen. Thanks again for your help and very efficient service.”
“Julie Stratton has acted for us on a conveyance that was not simplistic and rather challenging from time to time. She demonstrated dexterity and determination, combined with her professionalism and commitment, in getting the job done and done well.
“I'm also aware that Julie has a great support team in Lauren Edridge and Jacqui Brocklehurst who have also been a pleasure to deal with.
- “An all around great experience. In my opinion, Julie is a consummate professional of the highest degree. We have other legal matters to deal with and will, without question, engage Cole Miller to transact these.”
- “Julie Stratton is an asset to Coles Miller, works well as an individual and is also an excellent part of the team. She provides a seamless service and complements other areas.
“Her mannerisms combined with her humour and professionalism have made a difference at a time in our lives when we were under enormous pressure and stress with ill health and disability.
“Julie managed to make us feel in safe hands, explained all the legal aspects in layman’s terms and made it a positive experience.”
- “I am writing to recommend the services of Coles Miller Solicitors, Poole – in particular those provided by Lauren Edridge, Jacqui Brocklehurst and Julie Stratton.
“My partner and I came to use the services of Coles Miller, Poole, through the recommendation of my parents, who have been customers of Coles Miller for a number of years.
“We are extremely grateful Lauren was assigned to our case. She provided excellent services in an extremely professional and caring manner.
“As first time buyers, the whole experience can be quite daunting. However, my partner and I were constantly kept up-to-date with proceedings, and all questions and queries would be answered. No details were left out with the attitude that it was common knowledge to us. Lauren and Jacqui both explained everything to us in as full and clear manner as possible.
“I would recommend the use of services provided to us – not only from Lauren, but the above mentioned as well – to a relative or friend and I would also use them again myself in the future.
“Lauren and the team are a great asset to the Coles Miller branch in Poole and my partner and I are sincerely grateful for their hard work during the purchase of our home. On behalf of myself and my partner, I would like to once again pass on our gratitude to Lauren, Jacqui and Julie, and wish them all the very best in the future.”
- "We would like to thank Lauren for all her help with our sale and purchase of properties.
"It has not been a straightforward purchase and she has remained calm and professional throughout. Nothing has been too much trouble.
"Lauren has kept us up to date at all times and consulted us all the way through. I would say she has gone above and beyond her role.
"We have felt secure using Coles Miller and would definitely recommend them."
- "I have used the services of Coles Miller for previous house sales and purchases and divorce settlement and again on this current sale of property, and the costs involved have been excellent.
"My new purchase in the New Year will be dealt with by Coles Miller (Lauren Edridge) as I have full confidence in their professional ability. Highly recommended to anyone wanting legal services."
- For Michelle Vick at Broadstone office: “On each occasion I spoke to you, Katie or Liz on the phone your friendly calm manner helped my stress levels no end. Your offices are similarly a model of cheerful efficiency.
“All of you certainly went the extra mile, for which I am extremely grateful.
“I would add that my satisfaction with the services provided by Coles Miller extends to the rewriting of my will and drawing up of my lasting power of attorney by Jenny Oxley.”
- “Michelle Vick put us at ease and kept us informed throughout the whole process.
“We cannot thank Michelle and her reliable team enough for their hard work.
“We would not think twice about using Coles Miller again and passing our experience on to any of our friends and family.
“Michelle, her team and Coles Miller have made this a stress-free process and left us very, very happy.”
- “I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude for the excellent service provided by Michelle Vick.
“Selling my deceased mother’s home was a very difficult time for me and my family. However, Michelle’s professionalism and consideration made the whole process much easier than we had anticipated.
“She was very approachable and dealt with all my questions with patience and consideration.
“Michelle is a credit to your organisation. We would not hesitate to use your services again, and we would recommend you to our friends and family.”
- “I just wanted to say a big thank you to Michelle and the team for all the hard work done to get us moved. I couldn’t have asked for a better service.”
- “We recently used the conveyancing services of Coles Miller and were extremely pleased with how the whole process was carried out.
“Michelle Vick of the Broadstone branch was exceptional. She made us feel totally at ease and we had complete confidence in her. She was very easy to talk to, always kept us informed and explained everything in layman’s terms.
“Our sellers wanted a very quick exchange of contracts and she pulled out all the stops for us.
“We would highly recommend Michelle to anyone.”
- “All of the hard work, research, putting up with our telephone calls and questions, you and your team did for us, is much appreciated. We cannot praise you enough.”
- “Pam Coniam and her team were very helpful, very supportive and always ahead of the process so that we had minimum delay and real clarity about what was going on.
“At those inevitable moments of challenge and doubt they were able to reassure us and move the situation on. My wife and I would highly recommend them and their work. They made what can be an incredibly stressful process easy to cope with.”
- “Pam and her team were recommended to us by our financial advisor; we couldn’t be happier with the service provided.
“As first time buyers, the whole process was new and confusing, Pam made this simple right from the initial meeting – explaining what was needed at each stage.
“We were advised on all the necessary points that came up before exchange and any problems were quickly resolved by Coles Miller.
“The exchange and completion went through without a hitch and minimal stress. We will definitely be back when it’s time to move up the ladder.”
- “I'm writing to thank Pam and Anna for their amazing help and support during the last few challenging months.
“I could not have wished for more from you both and my family and I are so very grateful for everything you have done for us. We really do appreciate it.
“We have been able to rely completely on your professionalism and your expertise has been a great comfort. Thank you so much.”
- “I would like to take this opportunity to thank Pam Coniam for the efficient and professional way you and your staff negotiated and completed the purchase. We will be happy to recommend your services to anyone considering using Coles Miller.”
- “We would be pleased to recommend Coles Miller (Katie Owen). They were very swift and efficient in dealing with all the legalities of our recent bungalow sale and brought the completion of sale to a very happy conclusion.”
- “I would have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller Solicitors to anyone requiring legal services in the South of England. They assisted me, a house-bound pensioner with visually impaired sight, to sell my property in Bournemouth and purchase and move to a property in North Wales.
“At all times I was treated with the utmost respect and every step was explained clearly to me so that I felt I was in control of the relocation.”
- “We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your extremely efficient, coherent and approachable service. We would not hesitate to recommend you in the future and also instruct you ourselves.”
- “We have employed Coles Miller LLP for various family and conveyancing matters over three decades and have been very satisfied with their efficient and kind service by everyone we have encountered.
“May I take a moment to thank you for all of your efforts