Solicitors For The Elderly
Wills Solicitors In Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and Wimborne
As you become older, the decisions you make become more important and involve greater emotional sensitivity.
Choosing an accredited Solicitor For The Elderly guarantees you expert legal advice on wills and other related matters - in plain English.
You can expect friendly service from solicitors experienced in helping older clients.
We ensure that you are treated with dignity and that your wishes are respected.
Solicitors For The Elderly is a trusted national organisation. Membership is by accreditation only with regularly re-testing to ensure that standards remain high.
Solicitors at Coles Miller are proud to be members. Contact us now to book an appointment - we can visit you at home or in hospital at no extra cost.
How Coles Miller’s Solicitors For The Elderly Can Help You
Most of our older wills and probate clients come to us because they need local solicitors specialising in wills.
Many clients require advice on Inheritance Tax to ensure their estate is safeguarded for their spouse, children and grandchildren. This could involve setting up a trust.
There are also other important matters you should consider:
- How to pay for your long term care - your rightful entitlement and how to secure the funding you need.
- Would you like a trusted family member to make decisions on your behalf in future if you are no longer able to do so? This is why a power of attorney is so important.
- What happens if you lose this capacity before you have put arrangements in place? This could involve an application to the Court of Protection.
Get Expert Help From Coles Miller
Get in touch with your nearest Coles Miller Solicitor For The Elderly. Discover how they can help you:
- Poole and Wimborne - contact Stuart Bradford (Partner), 01202 355695
- Broadstone - contact Anthony Weber (Partner), 01202 355698
- Poole - contact Graham Lawrence (Senior Lawyer), 01202 355695.
Do you live elsewhere in Dorset or in Hampshire? Click here to find your nearest Coles Miller office.
Make An Enquiry
Meet The Team
Chartered Legal Executive