Wills Solicitor Reviews – What Our Clients Say
Coles Miller’s Probate Department helps families at some of the most difficult and emotional times they will ever face.
Our solicitors assist clients with wills and probate, contested wills, estate administration, tax, trusts, powers of attorney, deputyships and applications to the Court of Protection.
Read how we helped these clients. Contact our solicitors today to get expert help.
- “Let me say, most sincerely, that I am very much indebted to the help and advice that Stuart Bradford gave me during the last three turbulent months.
- “His expertise in the complexities of powers of attorney, deputyships and eventually obtaining probate was essential for us to complete the execution of my responsibilities as executor of my mother’s will.
“Over the 16 years that we have lived in Poole we have also used Coles Miller for writing our wills, for the sale of a property we owned and each and every time we have received expert and highly professional advice and service.
“My husband and I would thoroughly recommend anyone who needs any legal help to use the expertise of the partners in Coles Miller and we will continue to use the company for any legal problems that we may encounter in the future.”
- “We contacted you to update our wills and were very impressed with the experience. Stuart Bradford was very polite, helpful and approachable.
“We stated what we wanted and he guided us through the process so we understood everything. We will use your office again and will be happy to recommend you in the future.”
- “I was absolutely amazed at the kindness and thoughtfulness of the letter that you sent me advising me of my friend’s death. It was extremely thoughtful – not many firms would have the decency to send this kind of letter.”
- "I would like to extend my thanks for your kind attention and care, your friendly approach and very business-like style. I do appreciate it. Very many thanks indeed."
- “We received our wills from you last week – thank you. Many thanks too for your help and provision of these wills, it was a great relief to complete these so easily and with such efficiency.”
- For Anthony Weber: "I am immensely grateful that - thanks to your professional involvement – our legal issues have been satisfactorily completed.
"As I think back to this time last year I can only be so very grateful that I was introduced to the team at your offices.
"From buying my flat in Poole, with Michelle and Ruth's expertise to guide me; followed by my HMRC query and meeting with you and your immediate reassurance to me, plus the explanation to them resulting in the right decision being taken and finally and more recently to advising and producing our wills so promptly, thus protecting both us and our families.
"So much professionalism, advice and guidance from one office, is in my experience unique and I will always remain sincerely thankful to you all."
- “I don’t know how I would have coped in that difficult time without your care and kindness, help and support, calm approach and excellent advice.
“Your support and reassurance helped me tremendously and finally – as you so rightly forecast – there was ‘light at the end of the tunnel’. Definitely without doubt you are my ‘knight in shining armour'.”
- “From our original online enquiry to the signing of the wills we were provided with a prompt, courteous and professional services at all times.
“I've used Coles Miller’s Poole office in the past for conveyancing and now, for the first time, I've used your Christchurch branch.
“I was pleased with how you dealt with me, with your professional knowledge and great customer service, along with how efficiently and how speedily you completed my case.
“Thank you to all at Coles Miller Solicitors for providing me a number one service that I can honestly recommend.”
- “I would like to state that I am most grateful for all the help and support that Simon Steele-Williams and the team have given me.
“I have been extremely impressed by the professional service I have received, I honestly cannot remember the last time I received anywhere near such professional service. I will of course have no hesitation in recommending you.”
- “I can assure you that I am extremely grateful for all you have done to help me at this very unpleasant time. It was a pleasure having you represent me and dealing with you.”
- “Ricky Langlois was very easy to talk to. He was patient, clear on his explanation and advice, good interpersonal skills.
“Ricky did not give me any indication that he was in a hurry and took his time in giving me options and explaining issues to me.
“He made it clear what would be happening next. If I was not retired from my job, I would give him a job! I would also like to mention that the reception staff were very courteous.”
- “My parents and I have been clients of Coles Miller for a number of years. I have always been very happy with the service I have received. I have always found all members of staff friendly and helpful, always acting in a professional manner.”
“I would like to thank Kerry Hay at your solicitors in Poole for reviewing my parents’ wills. Kerry explained everything in simple terms.
“She had a nice friendly, kind and helpful approach which helped my parents a lot, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you once again.”
“I have been introduced to an amazing young solicitor, Kerry Hay, who has skilfully and patiently helped me step-by-step to arrange my final will and power of attorney so that I am totally confident that when my time comes, my son will have absolutely no problems handling my affairs through Coles Miller, Poole.”
“I recently had reason to amend my will which was being held by Coles Miller. I chose to use the Broadstone branch of Coles Miller and was helped by Kirsty Armstrong.
“I was impressed by her friendly, professional approach. Inevitably I was rather nervous but she soon put me at my ease and explained clearly all that was involved.
“She helped me to make tricky decisions and explained clearly the legal terminology. She included all my wishes in the will and the whole process was completed very promptly. I can't thank her enough.”
“We are writing in appreciation of the prompt and excellent service that we received from Kirsty Armstrong when dealing with updating our wills.
“We received a truly professional and efficient conclusion in every respect of the work that we required to be completed and we would have no hesitation in recommending your practice to others.”
“It was a pleasure to deal with Lucy Hamlyn regarding our wills. We were pleasantly surprised when we met her to see she was professional, friendly and put us at ease. In addition she was more than capable of answering all our questions.
“It is refreshing to see the face representing Coles Miller is young fresh and vibrant and the days of ‘stuffy’ solicitors are long gone.”
“We recently used Coles Miller to make new wills. We were very happy with the service provided by Lucy Hamlyn.
“She explained the procedure very clearly and we were put at ease straight away. We found Lucy to be very competent and professional in her manner and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.”
“I would like to thank Lucy Hamlyn of Coles Miller Solicitors of Broadstone for their will writing service that I have recently used.
“I visited their offices for two meetings and during this process I found Lucy to be very friendly and helpful. Following our first meeting a draft will was posted to me which correctly reflected my initial wishes. I decided upon some amendments which Lucy dealt with promptly and efficiently. My second visit to Coles Miller was to sign the final will.
“I would thoroughly recommend the services of Coles Miller Solicitors.”
“I just wanted to write and thank you for your kind attention and arranging my will. This has put my mind at rest.
“Thank you for your speed and efficiency. I would certainly recommend Coles Miller Solicitors to friends and family.”
"I received my will pack today and must admit to being very impressed with both the speed and quality of your service.
“Due to me being a UK expat on a short visit, you appreciated the time constraints and worked to produce the final will in slightly over a week after our initial appointment.
“The process was simple. You explained everything clearly in our initial face to face meeting and the draft will was with me the following day. I came in to sign the original on the following Monday. Thanks so much for your prompt and efficient service."
"Just wanted to drop you a line to thank you again for the super swift and efficient service you provided us with regards to the updating of our wills this month.
"From our first interaction on the phone, through to the meetings and subsequent signing of the rewrites, it was a pleasure to deal with you"
"I will have no hesitation in recommending you for similar work to either friends or family, should the occasion to do so arise.”
“I would like to thank you very much for your emails which were always professional but friendly and sensitive to what was a difficult situation for me and an arduous task for all involved.”
“I have used Coles Miller for over 20 years, mainly in the preparing and drawing up of my will.
“I have always found the professional staff most helpful in advising one of the procedures involved and the legal implications of one’s wishes.
“Legal matters were always explained in clear layman’s language and any questions one had were always answered promptly and also very clearly.
“I would have no hesitation in recommending this firm to any potential clients.”
“We would just like to thank you for your very efficient attention. You explained everything very well and cleared up a few queries we had in regard to our wills.
“We couldn't have wished for a better and more prompt service so thank you. We can now sleep easy! We will certainly recommend your services if necessary!”
Contact Coles Miller today for expert help with making, defending or challenging a will, creating a power of attorney or other related matters.
Make An Enquiry
Meet The Team
Chartered Legal Executive