Wills Solicitor Reviews – What Our Clients Say
Coles Miller’s Probate Department helps families at some of the most difficult and emotional times they will ever face.
Our solicitors assist clients with wills and probate, contested wills, estate administration, tax, trusts, powers of attorney, deputyships and applications to the Court of Protection.
Contact our solicitors today to get expert help. Read what our clients say about us...
- "The team at Coles Miller in Bournemouth have been fantastic from the initial contact with their receptionist, helping and advising us with our wills and purchasing a property. I would definitely recommend!"
- "An excellent company to deal with. We have used them for our house conveyance in May 2018. Also for our Wills and trust to cover the distribution of the house. Not the first time we have used them and we will only use them when we need anything else."
For Anthony Weber, Partner:
“My husband and I used Anthony Weber at Coles Miller Broadstone to make our wills. He offered a very friendly, approachable service over two comprehensive meetings. We received a commentary alongside our draft wills which made the complex legal language easy to understand. We were able to make some changes at the second meeting and have the wills signed and witnessed then and there. I would highly recommend Mr Weber to all my friends and family.”
Read more testimonials for Anthony Weber
- “As I think back to this time last year I can only be so very grateful that I was introduced to the team at your offices. From buying my flat in Poole, with Michelle and Ruth's expertise to guide me; followed by my HMRC query and meeting with you and your immediate reassurance to me, plus the explanation to them resulting in the right decision being taken and finally and more recently to advising and producing our wills so promptly, thus protecting both us and our families. So much professionalism, advice and guidance from one office, is in my experience unique and I will always remain sincerely thankful to you all."
“I don’t know how I would have coped in that difficult time without your care and kindness, help and support, calm approach and excellent advice.
“Your support and reassurance helped me tremendously and finally – as you so rightly forecast – there was ‘light at the end of the tunnel’. Definitely without doubt you are my ‘knight in shining armour'.”
- “From our original online enquiry to the signing of the wills we were provided with a prompt, courteous and professional services at all times. I've used Coles Miller’s Poole office in the past for conveyancing and now, for the first time, I've used your Christchurch branch. I was pleased with how you dealt with me, with your professional knowledge and great customer service, along with how efficiently and how speedily you completed my case. Thank you to all at Coles Miller Solicitors for providing me a number one service that I can honestly recommend.”
For Jenny Oxley, Associate Solicitor:
- “We recently contacted Coles Miller as our wills needed to be reviewed. As a result we received a home visit from Jenny Oxley who discussed our options and provided us with the wills that were best suited to our needs. The process was completed in a most professional manner and on this basis I would have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller.”
Read more testimonials for Jenny Oxley
- "5 Star Rating - Very friendly solicitors”
“Updating my Will following my divorce was such a simple process and Jenny Oxley is warm, knowledgable, pragmatic and explained it all clearly so I didn’t have to unscramble all the legal jargon. Thank you!”
"You were friendly and professional throughout, as well as easy to talk to. I felt comfortable and at ease right from our first meeting. Everything was explained to me thoroughly and you took the time to answer all my questions. A very satisfied client - thank you."
" Our wills were drawn up in 1998 and covered all our wishes bearing in mind the current laws of the day. However, age made us decide to update our wills and have new ones drawn up to reflect current circumstances and take advantage of the legal ways to protect our estate for our family. Our needs were simple but we were fortunate to have Jenny Oxley to advise us on the best way to facilitate our needs. Her approach was very professional and friendly and we are delighted with our new wills and also our Lasting Powers of Attorney. We can now rest assured that when the time comes to activate any of these, they will cover all out wishes and give us and the family peace of mind."
For Ricky Langlois, Solicitor:
- “Ricky Langlois was very easy to talk to. He was patient, clear on his explanation and advice, good interpersonal skills. Ricky did not give me any indication that he was in a hurry and took his time in giving me options and explaining issues to me. He made it clear what would be happening next. If I was not retired from my job, I would give him a job! I would also like to mention that the reception staff were very courteous.”
Read more testimonials for Ricky Langlois
- “My parents and I have been clients of Coles Miller for a number of years. I have always been very happy with the service I have received. I have always found all members of staff friendly and helpful, always acting in a professional manner."
"I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Ricky Langlois of Coles Miller, regarding my Will. He was very helpful and professional in every way. When I didn't understand a technical word in the Will, he explained it so courteously and kindly, without making me feel inferior, as some people might do. He also explained a good tip regarding when I pass away which will be useful to my family and which I did not know. Nothing was too much trouble, which is a pleasant change these days. I have told my daughter and son-in-law that they too must make a Will, and only go to Coles Miller and Ricky Langlois. Coles Miller were also the recommended solicitors involved in my father's house sale. Therefore, I would not go anywhere else."
"We needed some help before our holiday to amend our Wills. Ricky and the Team were excellent, not only doing the changes that we requested but also suggesting another amendment following recent inheritance tax rule changes. Excellent service with transparent fee."
"I have had help and assistance from Coles Miller Solicitors regarding probate and making a new will and have been extremely satisfied with the service they provided and would not hesitate to recommend Coles Miller to my colleagues, friends and family."
For Kerry Hay, Solicitor:
“I have been introduced to an amazing young solicitor, Kerry Hay, who has skilfully and patiently helped me step-by-step to arrange my final will and power of attorney so that I am totally confident that when my time comes, my son will have absolutely no problems handling my affairs through Coles Miller, Poole.”
Read more testimonials for Kerry Hay
- “I would like to thank Kerry Hay at your solicitors in Poole for reviewing my parents’ wills. Kerry explained everything in simple terms. She had a nice friendly, kind and helpful approach which helped my parents a lot, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you once again.”
- "I can confidently recommend Coles Miller. Kerry Hay is a direct and effective communicator, approachable and quickly identifies a problem. So refreshing when other solicitors I have experienced delay response or ignore their client’s concerns. Special mention should be made of Neil Andrews whose attention to detail, analytical skills and commitment to bringing about a solution won my respect. A true professional."
- "I have just completed making a Will and arranging a Lasting Power of Attorney. Without Kerry Hays' help this would have been a lot more daunting. She was efficient, professional and extremely considerate, I would recommend her unreservedly."
- "I would like to take this opportunity to say how pleased my husband and I were at the handling of our wills. They were done in a professional and understanding manner. We would certainly recommend Coles Miller and Mrs. Kerry Hay to any one thinking of doing the same."
For Lucy Hamlyn, Paralegal:
“It was a pleasure to deal with Lucy Hamlyn regarding our wills. We were pleasantly surprised when we met her to see she was professional, friendly and put us at ease. In addition she was more than capable of answering all our questions. It is refreshing to see the face representing Coles Miller is young fresh and vibrant and the days of ‘stuffy’ solicitors are long gone.”
Read more testimonials for Lucy Hamlyn
- “We recently used Coles Miller to make new wills. We were very happy with the service provided by Lucy Hamlyn. She explained the procedure very clearly and we were put at ease straight away. We found Lucy to be very competent and professional in her manner and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.”
“I would like to thank Lucy Hamlyn of Coles Miller Solicitors of Broadstone for their will writing service that I have recently used. I visited their offices for two meetings and during this process I found Lucy to be very friendly and helpful. Following our first meeting a draft will was posted to me which correctly reflected my initial wishes. I decided upon some amendments which Lucy dealt with promptly and efficiently. My second visit to Coles Miller was to sign the final will. I would thoroughly recommend the services of Coles Miller Solicitors.”
"We had been meaning to get a will written for a long time but life itself was always more of a priority. Now with grown-up children with homes of their own it seemed more important than ever to get things sorted. After looking online to see who does what I nervously contacted Coles Miller as it was local, anticipating some hard sell for extras or additional services. Our first visit was very relaxed, and Lucy was easy to talk and listen to. She explained the various rules and legislation, highlighting different options and answered our many questions clearly and confidently. We received our draft wills in the post within a few days and made another appointment to have them finalised and signed. This visit lasted no more than 20 minutes. The final wills arrived and now we have peace of mind knowing a good job has been done. I’m not really sure why we put it off for so long or feared approaching solicitors. Lucy and the team at Coles Miller, Broadstone were all very friendly, knowledgeable and experienced. I have no hesitation recommending them for this service."
"Although I only need a small helping hand occasionaly , I always feel that I recieve the same friendly and efficient service from Coles Miller that they give to their more prominent clients. I would certainly recommend them."
For Clare Bland, Solicitor:
"I rarely write Reviews. Coles Miller Solicitors' in Poole is not the nearest Solicitors' Office to my home. However I must let all those who are considering writing or updating their Last Will and Testament know, how impressed I was with the charming, courteous, professional and knowledgeable Clare Bland. As an elderly disabled person, I was very apprehensive about understanding the process. Clare was amazing, so kind and patient, I had no need to worry. I can honestly highly recommend her. I am so pleased and relieved that I chose Coles Miller Solicitors."
Read more testimonials for Clare Bland
- "I am very satisfied with the service you provided for me, and it was a pleasure to to have met you. You also dealt with the Will very quickly, and listened to my thoughts, thank you. Coles Miller was recommended to me and I too will recommend the Firm also".
“We decided to use Coles Miller for some recent legal work as a few years ago we had used the firm to carry out house Conveyancing. We were referred to Clare Bland in the Poole office, who gave us useful legal advice at our consultation. She was extremely efficient and the whole process took less than a week to complete.”
"Clare Bland has been an absolute Gem as far as my parents and I are concerned - a real pleasure to work with. She was understanding, fast, efficient and professional throughout. I have no hesitation in recommending Clare's services and will definitely be using her again - Thank you Coles Miller."
"Advice was clear and concise under difficult circumstances involving visits to see me in Hospital. The changes to be made weren't simple.The explanations were thorough and patiently made. I was treated with politeness and a considerable amount of understanding. (Some humour included)." - 5 Star Review on Trustpilot.
"Thankyou for your help. You were professional in your advice but also kind and friendly in manner. I am happy to recommend you and Coles Miller, and will be back in touch if I need any further legal advice."
"In September 2021, Clare dealt with the matter of writing my Will. I found Clare to be friendly, easy to talk to, efficient and professional in the way that she dealt with producing my Will. She answered fully any questions that I had and also put forward a good suggestion or two. Therefore, I would have no hesitation in asking Clare to deal with any future matters for me or in recommending her to family and friends."
For Julie Morgan, Trainee Legal Executive:
"Many, many thanks for your friendly, highly professional and super efficient service 👍."
Read more testimonials for Julie Morgan
- "Thank you so much for all your help in updating my Will. Since my husband died in January, I have been busy getting all my financial and legal documents in order. I can honestly say that with your help and assistance in dealing with my Will, this was the easiest process to go through".
“I was very happy with the recent service that I received from Julie Morgan whom I felt explained things clearly, was sympathetic to my situation and dealt with everything promptly. I would highly recommend Julie and would not hesitate to instruct Julie in the future”.
Contact Coles Miller today for expert help with making, defending or challenging a will, creating a power of attorney or other related matters.
Make An Enquiry
Meet The Team
Coles Miller Consultant
Trainee Legal Executive (ACILEx)
Trainee Legal Executive