Wills Solicitor Reviews – What Our Clients Say
Coles Miller’s Probate Department helps families at some of the most difficult and emotional times they will ever face.
Our solicitors assist clients with wills and probate, contested wills, estate administration, tax, trusts, powers of attorney, deputyships and applications to the Court of Protection.
Contact our solicitors today to get expert help. Read what our clients say about us...
- "The team at Coles Miller in Bournemouth have been fantastic from the initial contact with their receptionist, helping and advising us with our wills and purchasing a property. I would definitely recommend!"
- "An excellent company to deal with. We have used them for our house conveyance in May 2018. Also for our Wills and trust to cover the distribution of the house. Not the first time we have used them and we will only use them when we need anything else."
For Anthony Weber, Partner:
“My husband and I used Anthony Weber at Coles Miller Broadstone to make our wills. He offered a very friendly, approachable service over two comprehensive meetings. We received a commentary alongside our draft wills which made the complex legal language easy to understand. We were able to make some changes at the second meeting and have the wills signed and witnessed then and there. I would highly recommend Mr Weber to all my friends and family.”
Read more testimonials for Anthony Weber
- “As I think back to this time last year I can only be so very grateful that I was introduced to the team at your offices. From buying my flat in Poole, with Michelle and Ruth's expertise to guide me; followed by my HMRC query and meeting with you and your immediate reassurance to me, plus the explanation to them resulting in the right decision being taken and finally and more recently to advising and producing our wills so promptly, thus protecting both us and our families. So much professionalism, advice and guidance from one office, is in my experience unique and I will always remain sincerely thankful to you all."
“I don’t know how I would have coped in that difficult time without your care and kindness, help and support, calm approach and excellent advice.
“Your support and reassurance helped me tremendously and finally – as you so rightly forecast – there was ‘light at the end of the tunnel’. Definitely without doubt you are my ‘knight in shining armour'.”
- “From our original online enquiry to the signing of the wills we were provided with a prompt, courteous and professional services at all times. I've used Coles Miller’s Poole office in the past for conveyancing and now, for the first time, I've used your Christchurch branch. I was pleased with how you dealt with me, with your professional knowledge and great customer service, along with how efficiently and how speedily you completed my case. Thank you to all at Coles Miller Solicitors for providing me a number one service that I can honestly recommend.”
For Jenny Oxley, Associate Solicitor:
- “We recently contacted Coles Miller as our wills needed to be reviewed. As a result we received a home visit from Jenny Oxley who discussed our options and provided us with the wills that were best suited to our needs. The process was completed in a most professional manner and on this basis I would have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller.”
Read more testimonials for Jenny Oxley
- "5 Star Rating - Very friendly solicitors”
“Updating my Will following my divorce was such a simple process and Jenny Oxley is warm, knowledgable, pragmatic and explained it all clearly so I didn’t have to unscramble all the legal jargon. Thank you!”
"You were friendly and professional throughout, as well as easy to talk to. I felt comfortable and at ease right from our first meeting. Everything was explained to me thoroughly and you took the time to answer all my questions. A very satisfied client - thank you."
" Our wills were drawn up in 1998 and covered all our wishes bearing in mind the current laws of the day. However, age made us decide to update our wills and have new ones drawn up to reflect current circumstances and take advantage of the legal ways to protect our estate for our family. Our needs were simple but we were fortunate to have Jenny Oxley to advise us on the best way to facilitate our needs. Her approach was very professional and friendly and we are delighted with our new wills and also our Lasting Powers of Attorney. We can now rest assured that when the time comes to activate any of these, they will cover all out wishes and give us and the family peace of mind."
For Ricky Langlois, Solicitor:
- “Ricky Langlois was very easy to talk to. He was patient, clear on his explanation and advice, good interpersonal skills. Ricky did not give me any indication that he was in a hurry and took his time in giving me options and explaining issues to me. He made it clear what would be happening next. If I was not retired from my job, I would give him a job! I would also like to mention that the reception staff were very courteous.”
Read more testimonials for Ricky Langlois
- “My parents and I have been clients of Coles Miller for a number of years. I have always been very happy with the service I have received. I have always found all members of staff friendly and helpful, always acting in a professional manner."
"I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Ricky Langlois of Coles Miller, regarding my Will. He was very helpful and professional in every way. When I didn't understand a technical word in the Will, he explained it so courteously and kindly, without making me feel inferior, as some people might do. He also explained a good tip regarding when I pass away which will be useful to my family and which I did not know. Nothing was too much trouble, which is a pleasant change these days. I have told my daughter and son-in-law that they too must make a Will, and only go to Coles Miller and Ricky Langlois. Coles Miller were also the recommended solicitors involved in my father's house sale. Therefore, I would not go anywhere else."
"We needed some help before our holiday to amend our Wills. Ricky and the Team were excellent, not only doing the changes that we requested but also suggesting another amendment following recent inheritance tax rule changes. Excellent service with transparent fee."
"I have had help and assistance from Coles Miller Solicitors regarding probate and making a new will and have been extremely satisfied with the service they provided and would not hesitate to recommend Coles Miller to my colleagues, friends and family."
For Kerry Hay, Solicitor:
“I have been introduced to an amazing young solicitor, Kerry Hay, who has skilfully and patiently helped me step-by-step to arrange my final will and power of attorney so that I am totally confident that when my time comes, my son will have absolutely no problems handling my affairs through Coles Miller, Poole.”
Read more testimonials for Kerry Hay
- “I would like to thank Kerry Hay at your solicitors in Poole for reviewing my parents’ wills. Kerry explained everything in simple terms. She had a nice friendly, kind and helpful approach which helped my parents a lot, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you once again.”
- "I can confidently recommend Coles Miller. Kerry Hay is a direct and effective communicator, approachable and quickly identifies a problem. So refreshing when other solicitors I have experienced delay response or ignore their client’s concerns. Special mention should be made of Neil Andrews whose attention to detail, analytical skills and commitment to bringing about a solution won my respect. A true professional."
- "I have just completed making a Will and arranging a Lasting Power of Attorney. Without Kerry Hays' help this would have been a lot more daunting. She was efficient, professional and extremely considerate, I would recommend her unreservedly."
- "I would like to take this opportunity to say how pleased my husband and I were at the handling of our wills. They were done in a professional and understanding manner. We would certainly recommend Coles Miller and Mrs. Kerry Hay to any one thinking of doing the same."
For Julie Morgan, Trainee Legal Executive:
"Many, many thanks for your friendly, highly professional and super efficient service 👍."
Read more testimonials for Julie Morgan
- "Thank you so much for all your help in updating my Will. Since my husband died in January, I have been busy getting all my financial and legal documents in order.
- I can honestly say that with your help and assistance in dealing with my Will, this was the easiest process to go through".
- “I was very happy with the recent service that I received from Julie Morgan whom I felt explained things clearly, was sympathetic to my
explaining in detail every step taken to ensure clear understanding. Nothing was too much trouble and communication was excellent. We would not hesitate to recommend their services & will definitely be using them in the future'.
“Having had Coles-Miller recommended to us via the National Wills Network, we found engaging with them very easy, and all of their staff who we encountered were friendly, welcoming and professional. Booking appointments was quick and easy, and one forced rearrangement was carried out with the minimum of fuss. Our assigned solicitor was also very friendly, always on time and thoroughly professional. Processes were explained to us at the correct level and pace, and any questions were answered quickly and efficiently. Timescales and charges were outlined early in the process and they were adhered to throughout. From our own personal experience, we can’t think of anything that Coles-Miller could have improved upon, and we would not hesitate to recommend them to others.”
For Shadi Meehan, Trainee Legal Executive:
"I would like to thank you for providing an excellent service in dealing with the updating of our wills and associated trust. We have dealt with Cole Miller on various occasions since 1984 when our local business purchase was dealt with by Ms Myrtle Eburne. Since then Coles Miller has dealt with our various house purchases and, latterly, dealing with our wills and trust. The most recent occasion was when Shadi Meehan took us through the updating of those will and trust. She was understanding of our needs and requirements and the whole matter was completed efficiently and effectively within a couple of weeks so thanks must go to Shadi. We both like the idea that you store our wills and we have advised our family of this. We shall, of course, use Coles Miller for any future business".
Read more testimonials for Shadi Meehan
- "Shadi helped us with obtaining Grant of Probate for our late father. She was professional & pleasant to deal with. Highly recommend".
- "I approached Coles Miller to prepare a new Will for myself. It was Free Wills Month and thought it an opportune moment! Shadi Meehan prepared this for me and it was useful and reassuring to have an expert to talk through a few details of procedure that I was unaware of. Shadi was professional and friendly, and I would happily use her and her firm’s services again should the need arise".
"I would like to thank for assisting me with making my will. I found you and all your colleagues very pleasant and helpful. The job was very professional and would recommend you to anyone.".
Read more testimonials for Emma Stagg
Contact Coles Miller today for expert help with making, defending or challenging a will, creating a power of attorney or other related matters.
Get in Touch
Meet The Team
Coles Miller Consultant
Partner and Head of Wills & Probate
Trainee Legal Executive (ACILEx)
Trainee Legal Executive
Private Client Executive