Wills Solicitor Reviews – What Our Clients Say
Coles Miller’s Probate Department helps families at some of the most difficult and emotional times they will ever face.
Our solicitors assist clients with wills and probate, contested wills, estate administration, tax, trusts, powers of attorney, deputyships and applications to the Court of Protection.
Contact our solicitors today to get expert help. Read what our clients say about us...
- "The team at Coles Miller in Bournemouth have been fantastic from the initial contact with their receptionist, helping and advising us with our wills and purchasing a property. I would definitely recommend!"
- "An excellent company to deal with. We have used them for our house conveyance in May 2018. Also for our Wills and trust to cover the distribution of the house. Not the first time we have used them and we will only use them when we need anything else."
For Stuart Bradford, Partner, Head of the Probate Department:
- “Let me say, most sincerely, that I am very much indebted to the help and advice that Stuart Bradford gave me during the last three turbulent months. His expertise in the complexities of powers of attorney, deputyships and eventually obtaining probate was essential for us to complete the execution of my responsibilities as executor of my mother’s will. Over the 16 years that we have lived in Poole we have also used Coles Miller for writing our wills, for the sale of a property we owned and each and every time we have received expert and highly professional advice and service. My husband and I would thoroughly recommend anyone who needs any legal help to use the expertise of the partners in Coles Miller and we will continue to use the company for any legal problems that we may encounter in the future.”
Read more testimonials for Stuart Bradford
- “We contacted you to update our wills and were very impressed with the experience. Stuart Bradford was very polite, helpful and approachable. We stated what we wanted and he guided us through the process so we understood everything. We will use your office again and will be happy to recommend you in the future.”
“I was absolutely amazed at the kindness and thoughtfulness of the letter that you sent me advising me of my friend’s death. It was extremely thoughtful – not many firms would have the decency to send this kind of letter.”
“My initial conversation about wills was with a very helpful lady from Coles Miller Solicitors and she gave me literature to take home. This enabled us to think carefully about what it was we wanted. We booked an appointment and found Mr Bradford extremely helpful and he explained our options regarding wills. Mr Bradford and his secretary were friendly and courteous at each meeting or telephone conversation and we would have no reservations about using this firm again if needed.”
“I would like to extend my thanks for your kind attention and care, your friendly approach and very business-like style. I do appreciate it. Very many thanks indeed."
For Anthony Weber, Partner:
“My husband and I used Anthony Weber at Coles Miller Broadstone to make our wills. He offered a very friendly, approachable service over two comprehensive meetings. We received a commentary alongside our draft wills which made the complex legal language easy to understand. We were able to make some changes at the second meeting and have the wills signed and witnessed then and there. I would highly recommend Mr Weber to all my friends and family.”
Read more testimonials for Anthony Weber
- “As I think back to this time last year I can only be so very grateful that I was introduced to the team at your offices. From buying my flat in Poole, with Michelle and Ruth's expertise to guide me; followed by my HMRC query and meeting with you and your immediate reassurance to me, plus the explanation to them resulting in the right decision being taken and finally and more recently to advising and producing our wills so promptly, thus protecting both us and our families. So much professionalism, advice and guidance from one office, is in my experience unique and I will always remain sincerely thankful to you all."
“I don’t know how I would have coped in that difficult time without your care and kindness, help and support, calm approach and excellent advice.
“Your support and reassurance helped me tremendously and finally – as you so rightly forecast – there was ‘light at the end of the tunnel’. Definitely without doubt you are my ‘knight in shining armour'.”
- “From our original online enquiry to the signing of the wills we were provided with a prompt, courteous and professional services at all times. I've used Coles Miller’s Poole office in the past for conveyancing and now, for the first time, I've used your Christchurch branch. I was pleased with how you dealt with me, with your professional knowledge and great customer service, along with how efficiently and how speedily you completed my case. Thank you to all at Coles Miller Solicitors for providing me a number one service that I can honestly recommend.”
For Simon Steele-Williams, Partner:
- “I would like to state that I am most grateful for all the help and support that Simon Steele-Williams and the team have given me. I have been extremely impressed by the professional service I have received, I honestly cannot remember the last time I received anywhere near such professional service. I will of course have no hesitation in recommending you.”
Read more testimonials for Simon Steele-Williams
- “I can assure you that I am extremely grateful for all you have done to help me at this very unpleasant time. It was a pleasure having you represent me and dealing with you.”
For Jenny Oxley, Associate Solicitor:
- “We recently contacted Coles Miller as our wills needed to be reviewed. As a result we received a home visit from Jenny Oxley who discussed our options and provided us with the wills that were best suited to our needs. The process was completed in a most professional manner and on this basis I would have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller.”
Read more testimonials for Jenny Oxley
- "5 Star Rating - Very friendly solicitors”
For Ricky Langlois, Solicitor:
- “Ricky Langlois was very easy to talk to. He was patient, clear on his explanation and advice, good interpersonal skills. Ricky did not give me any indication that he was in a hurry and took his time in giving me options and explaining issues to me. He made it clear what would be happening next. If I was not retired from my job, I would give him a job! I would also like to mention that the reception staff were very courteous.”
Read more testimonials for Ricky Langlois
- “My parents and I have been clients of Coles Miller for a number of years. I have always been very happy with the service I have received. I have always found all members of staff friendly and helpful, always acting in a professional manner."
"I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Ricky Langlois of Coles Miller, regarding my Will. He was very helpful and professional in every way. When I didn't understand a technical word in the Will, he explained it so courteously and kindly, without making me feel inferior, as some people might do. He also explained a good tip regarding when I pass away which will be useful to my family and which I did not know. Nothing was too much trouble, which is a pleasant change these days. I have told my daughter and son-in-law that they too must make a Will, and only go to Coles Miller and Ricky Langlois. Coles Miller were also the recommended solicitors involved in my father's house sale. Therefore, I would not go anywhere else."
"We needed some help before our holiday to amend our Wills. Ricky and the Team were excellent, not only doing the changes that we requested but also suggesting another amendment following recent inheritance tax rule changes. Excellent service with transparent fee."
For Kerry Hay, Solicitor:
“I have been introduced to an amazing young solicitor, Kerry Hay, who has skilfully and patiently helped me step-by-step to arrange my final will and power of attorney so that I am totally confident that when my time comes, my son will have absolutely no problems handling my affairs through Coles Miller, Poole.”
Read more testimonials for Kerry Hay
- “I would like to thank Kerry Hay at your solicitors in Poole for reviewing my parents’ wills. Kerry explained everything in simple terms. She had a nice friendly, kind and helpful approach which helped my parents a lot, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you once again.”
- "I can confidently recommend Coles Miller. Kerry Hay is a direct and effective communicator, approachable and quickly identifies a problem. So refreshing when other solicitors I have experienced delay response or ignore their client’s concerns. Special mention should be made of Neil Andrews whose attention to detail, analytical skills and commitment to bringing about a solution won my respect. A true professional."
For Kirsty Armstrong, Paralegal:
“I recently had reason to amend my will which was being held by Coles Miller. I chose to use the Broadstone branch of Coles Miller and was helped by Kirsty Armstrong. I was impressed by her friendly, professional approach. Inevitably I was rather nervous but she soon put me at my ease and explained clearly all that was involved. She helped me to make tricky decisions and explained clearly the legal terminology. She included all my wishes in the will and the whole process was completed very promptly. I can't thank her enough.”
Read more testimonials for Kirsty Armstrong
- “We are writing in appreciation of the prompt and excellent service that we received from Kirsty Armstrong when dealing with updating our wills. We received a truly professional and efficient conclusion in every respect of the work that we required to be completed and we would have no hesitation in recommending your practice to others.”
“Coles Miller provided a wonderful will service with everything being handled very smoothly and clearly. I can therefore recommend them wholeheartedly and will not hesitate to refer to them again when necessary.”
- “We were extremely pleased with our whole experience in making our wills with Kirsty. She was so friendly, welcoming and very professional at all times. She is a credit to your company.”
For Lucy Hamlyn, Legal Assistant:
“It was a pleasure to deal with Lucy Hamlyn regarding our wills. We were pleasantly surprised when we met her to see she was professional, friendly and put us at ease. In addition she was more than capable of answering all our questions. It is refreshing to see the face representing Coles Miller is young fresh and vibrant and the days of ‘stuffy’ solicitors are long gone.”
Read more testimonials for Kirsty Armstrong
- “We recently used Coles Miller to make new wills. We were very happy with the service provided by Lucy Hamlyn. She explained the procedure very clearly and we were put at ease straight away. We found Lucy to be very competent and professional in her manner and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.”
“I would like to thank Lucy Hamlyn of Coles Miller Solicitors of Broadstone for their will writing service that I have recently used. I visited their offices for two meetings and during this process I found Lucy to be very friendly and helpful. Following our first meeting a draft will was posted to me which correctly reflected my initial wishes. I decided upon some amendments which Lucy dealt with promptly and efficiently. My second visit to Coles Miller was to sign the final will. I would thoroughly recommend the services of Coles Miller Solicitors.”
"We had been meaning to get a will written for a long time but life itself was always more of a priority. Now with grown-up children with homes of their own it seemed more important than ever to get things sorted. After looking online to see who does what I nervously contacted Coles Miller as it was local, anticipating some hard sell for extras or additional services. Our first visit was very relaxed, and Lucy was easy to talk and listen to. She explained the various rules and legislation, highlighting different options and answered our many questions clearly and confidently. We received our draft wills in the post within a few days and made another appointment to have them finalised and signed. This visit lasted no more than 20 minutes. The final wills arrived and now we have peace of mind knowing a good job has been done. I’m not really sure why we put it off for so long or feared approaching solicitors. Lucy and the team at Coles Miller, Broadstone were all very friendly, knowledgeable and experienced. I have no hesitation recommending them for this service."
For Joe Edwards, Solicitor:
“Joe Edwards recently worked with me drafting my will and produced the document ready to be signed by me. Throughout, Joe was extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble for him. I would have no hesitation in recommending Joe to others."
Read more testimonials for Joe Edwards
- “I just wanted to write and thank you for your kind attention and arranging my will. This has put my mind at rest. Thank you for your speed and efficiency. I would certainly recommend Coles Miller Solicitors to friends and family.”
- “My wife and I recently met with Joe Edwards to make our wills. Although our immediate family members are London-based lawyers, we needed a local specialist in wills and were guided to Coles Miller. The service was excellent, professional, friendly and all done at a very reasonable cost. We would highly recommend Joe and will certainly be using him again in the future.”
For Graham Lawrence, Senior Lawyer:
"Just wanted to drop you a line to thank you again for the super swift and efficient service you provided us with regards to the updating of our wills this month. From our first interaction on the phone, through to the meetings and subsequent signing of the rewrites, it was a pleasure to deal with you. I will have no hesitation in recommending you for similar work to either friends or family, should the occasion to do so arise.”
Read more testimonials for Graham Lawrence
- "I received my will pack today and must admit to being very impressed with both the speed and quality of your service. Due to me being a UK expat on a short visit, you appreciated the time constraints and worked to produce the final will in slightly over a week after our initial appointment. The process was simple. You explained everything clearly in our initial face to face meeting and the draft will was with me the following day. I came in to sign the original on the following Monday. Thanks so much for your prompt and efficient service."
“We very much appreciate the care and attention you have given this matter. After a lifetime of refusing to see a Solicitor, our father found out that it wasn’t that bad after all and in fact he rather enjoyed it.”
“I have used Coles Miller for over 20 years, mainly in the preparing and drawing up of my will. I have always found the professional staff most helpful in advising one of the procedures involved and the legal implications of one’s wishes. Legal matters were always explained in clear layman’s language and any questions one had were always answered promptly and also very clearly. I would have no hesitation in recommending this firm to any potential clients.”
“We would just like to thank you for your very efficient attention. You explained everything very well and cleared up a few queries we had in regard to our wills. We couldn't have wished for a better and more prompt service so thank you. We can now sleep easy! We will certainly recommend your services if necessary!”
For Natasha Kenway, Solicitor:
"Natasha was very professional and very friendly when we decided to renew our wills. She is a credit to your company."
Read more testimonials for Natasha Kenway
- "This was our first experience dealing with Coles Miller Solicitors. My wife and I were looking to explore what options we would have when compiling our 'Wills'. Natasha Kenway was able to describe these options in simple terms and proved to be very helpful and efficient with a very pleasant nature. Thank you”
Contact Coles Miller today for expert help with making, defending or challenging a will, creating a power of attorney or other related matters.
Make An Enquiry
Meet The Team
Chartered Legal Executive
Paralegal *Currently on Maternity Leave*