Medical Negligence Compensation Claims Process
- Every claim starts with a free initial assessment by phone, or in person – whichever you’d prefer.
- After we have established that you have a claim we will set up a No Win, No Fee funding agreement.
- Once your funding has been arranged, we will obtain and review your medical records.
- This next step is flexible depending on the strength of your claim (based on the available evidence):
- We prepare a Letter of Claim
- We obtain expert medical opinion and then prepare a Letter of Claim
- We prepare a Letter of Notification (in cases where there is obvious negligence by the defendant)
- We obtain advice from a barrister.
- The defendants then have four months to obtain expert medical evidence and respond to the claim.
Virtually all claims are settled without needing to go to court. In our experience over 99% of claims are settled before going to court.
How much is your claim worth?
This estimator tool will tell you how much you could claim.
Make An Enquiry
Meet The Team
Partner, Head of Personal Injury Department
Partner, Head of Medical Negligence
Medical Negligence Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal and Assistant to David Simpson