Medical Negligence Solicitor Reviews – What Our Clients Say
Our solicitors help patients all over the country to gain justice for injuries done to them by hospital doctors, family GPs and other clinicians.
Have you suffered because of a medical error? Contact us today to start your No Win No Fee claim.
Read how we have helped our clients to claim compensation to fund their treatment and care…
For David Simpson, Partner and Head of the Medical Negligence Department:
- “It is so refreshing dealing with a firm of such honesty and integrity. I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller to my friends and family.”
Read more testimonials for David Simpson
- “Thank you for all your hard work over the past 4 years. If myself or someone else I know needs legal advice in the future, I will certainly recommend you."
- "I couldn't thank you enough for all the hard work you have put into my claim, it was a long hard journey but we got there in the end."
- "Many thanks David, for all your hard work and my thanks to Lydia too, who has been so brilliant in this protracted case. I will do all I can to recommend Coles Miller to anyone I know who may need similar assistance."
- "Once again thank you so much, your firm has been so responsive! I am very pleased with the outcome."
(Claim settled within 6 months).
For Lydia Barnett, Partner:
- “After undergoing surgery I was left infertile. I had my initial consultation with Lydia in which she made me feel completely at ease. She understood the physical and psychological implications of my claim. These types of claims can take a long time and I was concerned it would have a big impact on my life. Lydia has always been professional, honest and thoughtful and contacted me only when required. She always got back to me quickly when I have had questions. I cannot recommend Lydia and Coles Miller enough.”
Read more testimonials for Lydia Barnett
- “Dear Lydia, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the team for all your outstanding commitment to pursue justice, to challenge the opposition with strong evidence and to win my legal case, enabling a just and fair payment to be made. You always kept us informed throughout the case and communicated promptly if we needed to speak with you at any time. You were also very approachable in your character and put us at ease if we needed to speak concerning the case. Many thanks to you especially Lydia for displaying a strong, wise and honest character to win the case on my behalf; much appreciated. We would most certainly recommend you to any other person who needs similar legal assistance.”
“Thank you so much for getting us this apology. If it wasn't for you giving us the confidence to make a claim we would never have known the truth. Hopefully no other patient or family will have to suffer this. I think my Dad will be up there smiling down on us today, knowing he has finally got some acknowledgement of his suffering. He has got his dignity back today thanks to you.”
“I would like to say a big thank you to you and your team for bringing my case to a very satisfactory conclusion. I am really grateful for all your hard work and diligence throughout the proceedings and I'm very pleased with the outcome.” (Following a £175,000 compensation settlement for a knee operation that went wrong.)
"Dear Lydia and supporting team, I just want thank you so much for your help with our claim. I appreciate that wasn’t so straight forward as we emigrated part way through. However I didn’t feel it really affected anything at all. I was more than happy with how everything was dealt with and there weren’t any delays considering our time difference. Hopefully now this operation has been done we can move forward and not need to feel self-conscious about her (my daughter’s) toe any more."
For Crispin Cormack, Serious Injury Paralegal:
"The service I received over the past two years has been exemplary. In particular, I wish to thank Crispin Cormack who has worked tirelessly, diligently and efficiently, explaining the legal process in a friendly and professional way. All the legal jargon and terminology was explained to me at the beginning of the claim, through to the successful completion. I was kept updated and informed every step of the way by Crispin. Due to his expertise, eye for detail and dogged determination, the case was proved beyond reasonable doubt and I feel my mother has finally received the justice she deserved by way of financial compensation and an admission of guilt by the parties concerned. I would certainly recommend your firm in the event of any medical negligence claim."
Read more testimonials for Crispin Cormack
- “Coles Miller came highly recommended to me and they didn’t disappoint. They pursued my clinical negligence claim with the backup from their highly professional team of specialists to its successful outcome. Thank you.”
“I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your help with my medical negligence claim. Even the smallest request was dealt with professionally which made me feel that I was a person and not just a number on a file. I know that you must have had to work hard on my behalf. I would use you again if in the future I needed help from your firm to sort out any legal matters. I can’t stress enough that I couldn’t have gone through all of it without all of your efforts to help me.”
- "Crispin was very helpful and efficient throughout my claim. I would have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller."
“I was pleased with the service given by Coles Miller in pursuing my claim for medical negligence when my sister died. I would use them again if I am unfortunate to be in the same position again.”
For Peter Graves, Medical Negligence Executive:
- “Dear Peter and team, many thanks for your work in securing compensation for me from the NHS. I was doubtful that we would be successful, so even more pleased that we have.”
For Stacey Park, Serious Injury Paralegal and Assistant to David Simpson:
- “Thank you so much for all your hard work with my case, best wishes for the future.”
Make An Enquiry
Meet the Team
Medical Negligence Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal
Serious Injury Paralegal and Assistant to David Simpson
Serious Injury Paralegal