Poole Solicitors For Moving House, Divorce, Wills, Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Commercial Law18th Mar 2021
Our Poole Offices
Get expert legal advice from our Poole solicitors. We have two offices in Poole. Click the links below to see their location maps, contact details, opening hours and other useful information.
- Poole town centre office – 44-46 Parkstone Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2PG (Parking: six visitor spaces)
- Poole commercial office – Harbour House, Unit 8 Marshes End, Poole, Dorset, BH17 7AG. (Parking: 20 visitor spaces – access via Upton Road)
Solicitors And Other Lawyers: Poole Town Centre (Head Office)
Coles Miller’s Conveyancing Department is led by Senior Partner Roger Leedham. The Poole head office conveyancing team also includes associate solicitor Lianne Clenton-Bray (on maternity leave), solicitors Laura Hall and Daniela Coelho, and trainee legal executive Stephanie Anscombe.
Find out more here about our residential conveyancing services. You will find:
- ‘first steps’ – a guide to how the conveyancing process works
- guides to buying and selling your home
- your moving house checklist
- downloadable guides to conveyancing (step-by-step) and moving house.
There is also information about:
- shared ownership and equity release
- solar panel leases
- planning law.
How much will my conveyancing cost? Get an estimate with our quick and easy calculator.
Family Law – Divorce, Children Arrangements
Associate Senior Chartered Legal Executive Lindsey Arnold can help you with a wide range of family law services including divorce and separation, dissolution of civil partnerships, resolving finances, children matters, injunctions, mediation, pre-and post-nuptial agreements and change of name.
Wills and Probate, Powers of Attorney
Head of the Probate Department, Partner Stuart Bradford is helped at the Poole head office by solicitors Kerry Hay, Ricky Langlois and James Rust; David Parfitt (consultant), Emma Pearce (paralegal), Joanna Brown (trainee solicitor) and Jenny Sanderson (trust executive).
They can help you with wills and Inheritance Tax planning, probate, trusts, powers of attorney, care home funding, Court of Protection matters, advance medical decisions, equity release and charity law. Find out more here.
Commercial Law, Business Disputes/Litigation
Head of the Commercial Department, Managing Partner Neil Andrews is assisted by Howard Lee (solicitor), Dion McCarthy (consultant solicitor), Hugh Reid (employment law solicitor) and Patrick Herklots (trainee solicitor).
Our Poole head office commercial team helps clients across the UK with company commercial law and disputes, employment law, planning law, hotels/leisure legal matters and marine law. Find out more here.
For debt recovery and landlord and tenant law, please contact Eric Holt in our Marshes End office.
Partner Kerry Houston-Kypta leads Coles Miller’s Commercial Property team. It includes Charlotte Lilley (solicitor), Kate Samuel (trainee solicitor) and Kieran Short (trainee solicitor).
They act for companies and property developers. Find out how they can help you with:
- conveyancing for offices, industrial and retail units, hotels, leisure and licensed premises
- commercial property leases
- investment property (including SIPPs)
- commercial landlord and tenant law
- development, plot sales
- conditional contracts and options
- joint ventures
- sale and leaseback arrangements
- acquisitions and sales of commercial property portfolios
- commercial property finance.
Solicitors And Other Lawyers: Marshes End Office, Poole
Managing Partner Adrian Cormack is Head of the Personal Injury Department. His team at our Marshes End office includes Carla Jordan (solicitor), Brian Parsons (personal injury executive), Crispin Cormack (serious injury paralegal) and Stacey Park (serious injury paralegal, on maternity leave).
Get expert legal advice on No Win No Fee personal injury compensation claims including:
- severe brain and spinal injuries
- road traffic accidents (including whiplash claims, motorcycle and cycling accidents, taxi claims)
- accidents at work
- slips, trips and falls
- sports injuries
- accidents abroad
- criminal injuries.
Coles Miller’s medical negligence team is led by Partner David Simpson, it includes Chris Whittle (Partner).
Find out more here about No Win No Fee clinical negligence compensation claims for:
- misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis (including Cauda Equina)
- birth injuries
- brain injuries
- surgical errors
- dental negligence
- gallbladder and bile duct injuries
- sepsis and infections
- GP negligence
- cerebral palsy.
The personal injury and medical negligence teams also include costs lawyers Lucy Andrew and Phil Sherwood.
Our Other Offices
Coles Miller also has offices in:
View our office locations in Dorset and contact us. Information on this page includes addresses, contact details, office opening hours and a zoomable map.