Personal Injury Executive
- Road traffic accident claims
- Compensation claims for road accidents in France
- Motorcycle claims
- Cycling accident compensation claims
- Pedestrian claims
- Motor Insurers’ Bureau claims
- Fatal Accidents Act 1976 and Law Reform (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1934 claims
- Accidents at work
- Military injury claims including the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
I would like to express my thanks to Coles Miller and in particular yourself. I had received a letter from the driver's solicitor and I was not clear about some of the content. Believing I had no relevant insurance, I contacted Coles Miller. You suggested contacting my house and contents insurance provider. To my astonishment I did in fact have cover on this policy. Thanks again Brian for your excellent advice.
Brian Parsons joined Coles Miller Solicitors in 2003.
Brian has a broad experience in personal injury claims, advising on liability and quantum for both claimants and defendants at fast and multi track level.
Brian is a serving member of the Reserve Forces and has been deployed on combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.
He is married with two young children. In his spare time he is a keen match fisherman entering competitions.