Commercial Solicitor Reviews – What Our Clients Say
Coles Miller’s commercial property solicitors have helped clients across the South to win their cases. Read about some of our success stories below.
Contact our Poole office for expert legal advice on all aspects of commercial property law.
For Kerry Houston-Kypta, Partner:
- “Many thanks for guiding us through the sale of land. Also for in helping us to keep realistically within our budget. Our dealings with you both made it a pleasurable and stress-free transaction.”
Read more testimonials for Kerry Houston-Kypta
- “The matter was well handled and I have no complaints since we completed on the property last year. That concluded my business in Bournemouth, but should I have any future requirements, I'll be certain to get back in contact with you, or a member of your team.”
- "As church building contractors we are well used to working on unusual buildings with unique problems to overcome. So, when the opportunity to buy a redundant church to convert to residential apartments came our way, we knew we would need a commercial solicitor that could navigate a very unusual purchase. Having worked with Kerry Houston-Kypta on a similar project 10 years ago, we felt she was the one person who would make sure the complicated process of purchasing from the church of England went smoothly. As always, Kerry was available to answer any questions and offer sound legal advice in her calm and easy to understand manner. We are happy to say we completed last week and Kerry will also be assisting us with the development finance, drawing up all the leases and providing the sales conveyancing. We would have no hesitation in recommending Kerry to any property developers looking for excellent service, sound advice and competitive fees."
- "Thank you so much for all your help pushing this forward - You have been a star!"
- From Sandbanks Brewery Limited:
“Thank you for your excellent support & counsel - it has been most appreciated.”