Family Solicitor Reviews – What Our Clients Say
Our solicitors help you cope with difficult and traumatic challenges at what is inevitably an emotional time.
Clients depend on us for expert and sympathetic legal advice on divorce, separation, resolving finances, children arrangements, dissolution of civil partnerships and surrogacy law.
Read how we have helped these family law clients…
For Richard Perrins, Partner Coles Miller, Head of Family Department:
"I would not hesitate in recommending Richard Perrins to someone. He was professional and helpful. But, the absolute best quality he showed me was empathy. I felt that Richard was helping me 100% of the time. He also reassured me on several occasions when the other side sent unpleasant letters. I am glad it is all over but heartily thank Richard for all his help."
Read more testimonials for Richard Perrins
- "We are now in the process of buying a new home, which we are using Coles Miller for as we found you to be very good."
"Many sincere thanks for all your work, you made the process very easy and I do appreciate it."
"I must say a specific thank you for your work and efforts regarding these matters. You and your team have been incredibly helpful with getting this resolved despite the issues encountered, never failing to respond to my contact and offering valuable help and advice on request. I have, and will continue to recommend your services to others who find themselves in this (undesirable) situation."
"I was well impressed with the Coles Miller team in Broadstone and with the support that I received when dealing with divorce proceedings . I was going through a very complicated and stressful situation but working with someone as professional and understanding as Richard made it a bit easier to get to the end of the whole process. I would recommend their services to anyone seeking for legal advice."
For Lindsey Arnold, Associate Senior Chartered Legal Executive:
- “Recently as a family we went through a traumatic period. I was fortunate enough to secure the services of Lindsey Arnold. Her knowledge, dedication to duty and sheer professionalism were second to none. She could not have done more for us every step of the way. I would have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller.”
Read more testimonials for Lindsey Arnold
- “I would like to say thank you for all your help, guidance and assistance through a very difficult time for me and my family. You are outstanding, professional, you gave me a lot of time, patience and understanding. I am feeling great and relieved and so thankful it's over. I would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for legal advice.”
"You have been incredible and we really appreciate it. We’re lucky to have found you."
For Anna Burton, Solicitor:
- “I just wish to thank you for the work you did on my behalf, I would also give permission to publish this testimony should you wish for the diligent work you did on my behalf and fully recommend you’re company without hesitation!"
Thank you all involved within you’re company!”
Read more testimonials for Anna Burton
- "Having searched the local area for a law firm that really does support and assist the LGBTQ+ community. Coles Miller came highly recommended. From the start Anna Burton was professional, polite, kind, understanding as well as efficient, clean and supportive every step of the way. Cannot recommend enough. If there is any legal query that you want good honest and professional assistance with, give these guys a call. Thank you I’m forever greatful."
“I would like to thank Anna for her very clear legal advice concerning my divorce and for your support when it looked like things would get nasty. Throughout Anna has been very approachable, which helped me enormously.”
"I went to Coles Miller for support during a very difficult divorce. My solicitor, Anna Burton and her team were with me throughout the process and gave me as much support as I needed. Always on hand to offer support and guidance. I highly recommend Coles Miller for all their services, professionalism and care. Thank you!! "