Family Solicitor Reviews – What Our Clients Say
Our solicitors help you cope with difficult and traumatic challenges at what is inevitably an emotional time.
Clients depend on us for expert and sympathetic legal advice on divorce, separation, resolving finances, children arrangements, dissolution of civil partnerships and surrogacy law.
Read how we have helped these family law clients…
For Richard Perrins, Partner Coles Miller, Head of Family Department:
"I would not hesitate in recommending Richard Perrins to someone. He was professional and helpful. But, the absolute best quality he showed me was empathy. I felt that Richard was helping me 100% of the time. He also reassured me on several occasions when the other side sent unpleasant letters. I am glad it is all over but heartily thank Richard for all his help."
Read more testimonials for Richard Perrins
- "We are now in the process of buying a new home, which we are using Coles Miller for as we found you to be very good."
"Many sincere thanks for all your work, you made the process very easy and I do appreciate it."
"I must say a specific thank you for your work and efforts regarding these matters. You and your team have been incredibly helpful with getting this resolved despite the issues encountered, never failing to respond to my contact and offering valuable help and advice on request. I have, and will continue to recommend your services to others who find themselves in this (undesirable) situation."
"I was well impressed with the Coles Miller team in Broadstone and with the support that I received when dealing with divorce proceedings . I was going through a very complicated and stressful situation but working with someone as professional and understanding as Richard made it a bit easier to get to the end of the whole process. I would recommend their services to anyone seeking for legal advice."
For Nicola Wootten Associate Solicitor:
- “I am very grateful for the excellent support given by Nicola Wootten in our difficult family situation. Nicola was available whenever needed, giving assistance that was thoughtful, caring, thorough and helpful. Unreservedly recommended to all."
Read more testimonials for Nicola Wootten
“I have recently gone through a divorce and I went through Coles Miller as I have heard their name in the Dorset area for years.”
“The Bournemouth office were always professional and friendly when I came in or called them. I would go through Coles Miller again with any legal proceedings. I cannot recommend them enough.”
“Thank you Nicola and Julie (Keogh) for your help during this last year. Your confidence and professionalism were a great help and I always felt more reassured after meeting or discussing the proceedings with you. Your support has been invaluable.”
"Great lawyers, have been super helpful in a family matter. Would definitely use them again."
For Lindsey Arnold, Associate Senior Chartered Legal Executive:
- “Recently as a family we went through a traumatic period. I was fortunate enough to secure the services of Lindsey Arnold. Her knowledge, dedication to duty and sheer professionalism were second to none. She could not have done more for us every step of the way. I would have no hesitation in recommending Coles Miller.”
Read more testimonials for Lindsey Arnold
- “I would like to say thank you for all your help, guidance and assistance through a very difficult time for me and my family. You are outstanding, professional, you gave me a lot of time, patience and understanding. I am feeling great and relieved and so thankful it's over. I would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for legal advice.”
For Julie Keogh, Family Law Executive:
- “Can I add my thanks to Julie Keogh for your services during my protracted divorce matters. I think I said to you at the outset that this may be among your more bizarre cases. Considering the twists and turns that I could almost predict would occur I think you may agree with me. Thank you again for such a friendly considerate service.”
Read more testimonials for Julie Keogh
- “You have been absolutely brilliant Julie, at all stages of dealing with both my family issues and divorce. I have recommended you to numerous friends and I shall also return to you for the crafting of a will in due course.”
“Difficult divorce, dealt with very professionally, courteously and caringly by my lawyer Julie Keogh, who kept me informed at every stage. I would have no hesitation in recommending this service provided by Coles Miller.”
"This review relates to the Family Law services recently provided to my family by Julie Keogh. I simply cannot recommend Julie highly enough. As I would expect from a solicitor (Family Law Executive) Julie is very knowledgeable but I would like to stress that she is also a very warm person who really does care about people and the difficulties that they are going through. Nothing was too much trouble for her and I can honestly say that Julie went out of her way on several occasions to help my family during what was a very difficult and stressful time. No one wants to be forced into a situation where they have to engage the services of a family law solicitor but if anyone is put in this position I truly hope that you are fortunate enough to have Julie on your side."
"Have used Coles Miller twice now and both occasions they have been very professional and helpful. Would definitely recommend to anybody."
For Bruce Gaudion, Solicitor & Collaborative Lawyer:
- “Thank you for your help and support through my divorce, I felt very happy with the service I received from you and Coles Miller. What I appreciated most is the way you looked at, and explained, both sides of the situation so I could make better informed decisions. Your swift and professional approach meant this process was less painful than it could have potentially been and the final outcome was agreeable by both parties. Your patience with all my questions was also much appreciated.”
Read more testimonials for Bruce Gaudion
- "As a Client, I have been very satisfied with the work carried out by Coles Miller Solicitors in Bournemouth. The situation I was in was difficult and very stressful but, I was in the hands of a very well experienced team of people, who not only worked hard but the determination to succeed for their Client is the very reason I remain with this firm. I have faith and trust in the way they conduct their business. Thank you very much."