Medical Negligence Solicitors
Understanding how to start a medical negligence claim can be intimidating and stressful – let us take care of the legal side while you focus on your health.
How we can help with your Medical Negligence claim:
- FREE, no obligation initial consultation
- No Win, No Fee claims
- Millions of pounds recovered in compensation for clients
Your Life, Our Expertise
Taking legal action against medical institutions can seem daunting. We have experience representing clients against NHS and private hospitals, GPs and other medical professionals such as chiropractors and physiotherapists. Sympathetic and straightforward advice forms the basis for our service. We support our clients through some of the hardest times they will ever face. Our expert solicitors are available to talk to you through your legal journey and reassure you during the process.
We Can Help You To Claim For:
- Misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis and treatment (cancer/tumours, fractures and other conditions, such as appendicitis)
- Nerve injuries – such as Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Surgical errors
- Mismanaged labour, injuries to babies and/or mothers, ectopic pregnancies
- DVT/pulmonary embolism
- Failure to obtain consent or informed consent for medical treatment
- Misprescriptions and allergic reactions
- Product liability (such as a faulty eye lens implant or failed prosthesis)
- Burns/laser injuries, failed cosmetic surgery
- Extravasation (the leakage of intravenous drugs from the vein into the surrounding tissue)
- Dental claims
We recommend that you obtain expert legal advice at the earliest possible stage to avoid complications.
The general rule is that court proceedings must be issued within three years of the event (or later ‘date of knowledge’ of significant injury) attributable to negligence by an identified defendant. A child has until age 21. A deceased’s estate has another three years from the date of death.
Make An Enquiry
Meet The Team
Partner, Head of Personal Injury Department
Partner, Head of Medical Negligence
Serious Injury & Medical Negligence Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal