Managing Your Brain Injury Claim
No Win No Fee Compensation Claims
Taking legal action following a serious head or brain injury can involve a team of medical and other care experts.
Part of our role as specialist head and brain injury solicitors is to co-ordinate that team on your behalf - not just to win your case but to ensure that the compensation payments and care provided meet your needs exactly.
That team can include:
- expert witnesses such as a neurologist, a neuropsychologist or a psychologist to determine the severity of the injury and its long-term consequences
- a case manager - appointed jointly by the insurers and us to help progress the claim
- an occupational therapist to determine what aids and adaptions the victim will need around the home to cope with daily life after their injury
- a nursing expert to ascertain how many nurses the victim will need and what specialist skills will be needed to provide the correct care
- an employment expert - to determine how the injury has affected the victim’s career prospects and what their loss of earnings is likely to be
- an architect to see what structural modifications would be needed to the family home to help the victim lead as normal a life as possible following their injury.
Every case is unique so we work to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your family.
A child who has suffered a brain injury at birth or a teenager knocked off their bicycle may need specialist care for the rest of their lives.
That is why our solicitors work with families for years to ensure the compensation or settlement paid is correct and that it is sufficient to fund the long-term treatment and care required.
How much is your claim worth?
This estimator tool will tell you how much you could claim.
Call Our Expert Team
Brain injury claims require solicitors with specialist expertise and experience because they can be complex.
Even after the court has ruled in your favour or the insurer has started to pay out, you will still need specialist help to take care of all the details, such as setting up a trust to manage the money.
Our personal injury department is led by Partner Adrian Cormack, a UK Legal 500 recommended lawyer - contact him here to find out more about brain injury claims.
Make an Enquiry
Meet The Team
Partner, Head of Personal Injury Department
Personal Injury Executive
Serious Injury & Medical Negligence Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal
Serious Injury Paralegal