Coronavirus (COVID-19): Announcement to Clients

Personal Injury : Motorcycle Accidents

Motorcycle Accidents

Motorcycle Accident Claim

No Win No Fee Personal Injury Solicitors

Personal Injury lawyers dealing with motorcycle accident compensation claims in Dorset

At the last count there were over one million full motorcycle licence holders in the UK.

No matter how careful you are on the road, there will always be others who are not as alert as you...and it is these people that cause accidents.

Statistics prove that unfortunately more than 30,000 motorcycle riders will be involved in an accident on our roads throughout the next year.

Research also shows that 62% of accidents are caused by other road users – usually a car driver simply not seeing the motorcycle.

Call Us Today On 01202 355 695 and Get The Help You Need

Get the Help You Need and Deserve

Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident which wasn’t your fault?

Coles Miller is one of the leading firms of solicitors specialising in accident claims.

We have a Motorcycle Accidents Division where a dedicated team of professional personal injury experts deal exclusively in pursuing compensation claims arising from motorbike accidents.

Our team has extensive experience in motorcycle accident claims, achieving compensation against car drivers, motorbike riders, other road users and local authorities.

To find out more about how Coles Miller can help you with your motorcycle accident claim please call Coles Miller on 01202 355695.

How much is your claim worth?

This estimator tool will tell you how much you could claim.


How can we help with your Personal Injury claim:

  • Speak to a personal injury solicitor from day one
  • Free no obligation first meeting
  • No win, no fee 
  • Experienced team of Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence solicitors
  • We win 99% of the claims we take on
  • Law Society Accredited
  • 24 hour helpline - call 01202 355695
  • Millions of pounds recovered in compensation for clients over the years
  • National Coverage
What if the driver of the vehicle is not insured or did not stop?
Even if you have suffered a personal injury in an accident where the driver of the vehicle was not insured, or did not stop to give their details, we may still be able to help you make a claim.  The Motor Insurers' Bureau is an organisation that compensates victims of uninsured/untraced drivers.
What compensation will I receive?
By pursuing a claim for compensation with Coles Miller Claims UK, we will help you to recover:
  • Compensation for personal injuries
  • Loss of income, both past and future
  • Expenses incurred as a result of the accident (e.g. medication, travel expenses etc.)
What is the MOJ Portal Scheme?
From April 2010, the Ministry of Justice launched a Road Traffic Accident Portal Scheme for Road Traffic Accidents valued between £1,000 and £10,000.  The new scheme provides a swift secure exchange/transfer of information between solicitors and insurers meaning the process of these claims have become a lot quicker. With tighter deadlines we see a revolutionary shake up of the way claims for motor vehicle accidents are filed and processed reducing the average time frame for these claims to be settled from 12 months to 5 months.
How much will it cost me to make a claim?
Coles Miller Solicitors offer a ‘No Win, No Fee’ agreement, meaning you pay nothing whether you win or lose your claim.
  • If you win, you may have to pay your solicitor a limited success fee/capped at 25% of the compensation for general damages and past losses.
  • If you lose, you pay us and the other side nothing as long as you have been honest.
What Is No Win No Fee?
A ‘No Win, No Fee’ agreement, which can also be known as a conditional fee agreement, gives you security and peace of mind when making a personal injury claim.
How Long Do I Have to Make a Claim?
Under English law, in most cases that time limit is 3 years from the date of the accident giving rise to your injury or the date of knowledge (if later) of the injured person. These time limits do not apply to children (who can proceed at any time before their 21st birthday) and people who are unable because of mental incapacity of managing their legal affairs (may differ for a defective product).

Make an Enquiry