Motorcycle Accident Claim
No Win No Fee Personal Injury Solicitors
Personal Injury lawyers dealing with motorcycle accident compensation claims in Dorset
At the last count there were over one million full motorcycle licence holders in the UK.
No matter how careful you are on the road, there will always be others who are not as alert as you...and it is these people that cause accidents.
Statistics prove that unfortunately more than 30,000 motorcycle riders will be involved in an accident on our roads throughout the next year.
Research also shows that 62% of accidents are caused by other road users – usually a car driver simply not seeing the motorcycle.
Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident which wasn’t your fault?
Coles Miller is one of the leading firms of solicitors specialising in accident claims.
We have a Motorcycle Accidents Division where a dedicated team of professional personal injury experts deal exclusively in pursuing compensation claims arising from motorbike accidents.
Our team has extensive experience in motorcycle accident claims, achieving compensation against car drivers, motorbike riders, other road users and local authorities.
To find out more about how Coles Miller can help you with your motorcycle accident claim please call Coles Miller on 01202 355695.
How much is your claim worth?
This estimator tool will tell you how much you could claim.
How can we help with your Personal Injury claim:
- Speak to a personal injury solicitor from day one
- Free no obligation first meeting
- No win, no fee
- Experienced team of Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence solicitors
- We win 99% of the claims we take on
- Law Society Accredited
- 24 hour helpline - call 01202 355695
- Millions of pounds recovered in compensation for clients over the years
- National Coverage
By pursuing a claim for compensation with Coles Miller Claims UK, we will help you to recover:
- Compensation for personal injuries
- Loss of income, both past and future
- Expenses incurred as a result of the accident (e.g. medication, travel expenses etc.)
Make an Enquiry
Meet the Team
Personal Injury Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal and Assistant to Adrian Cormack
Trainee Legal Executive