Road Traffic Accident Solicitor
No Win No Fee Solicitors
Have you been involved in a road traffic accident?
Every year thousands of people are injured on roads in the UK. If you have been injured in a car accident that was not your fault, we can help you get compensation for your injuries and the losses you have suffered as a result of the accident. We can help you claim.
Personal Injury Compensation Claims
Who can make a claim?
- A driver of a vehicle involved in an accident caused by another road user.
- A passenger in a vehicle involved in an accident and your driver, or the driver of the other vehicle was to blame.
- A pedestrian hit by a vehicle when crossing a road - for example at a pedestrian crossing.
- A cyclist knocked off your bike by a road user who failed to see you.
How much is your claim worth?
This estimator tool will tell you how much you could claim.
Video: How We Help Road Accident Victims
Watch this short video to see why using a specialist personal injury solicitor is so important...
By pursuing a claim for compensation with Coles Miller Claims UK, we will help you to recover:
Compensation for personal injuries
Loss of income, both past and future
Expenses incurred as a result of the accident (e.g. medication, travel expenses etc.)
Damage to your car and personal property
Cost of replacement vehicle hire
Insurance policy excess
With tighter deadlines we see a revolutionary shake up of the way claims for motor vehicle accidents are filed and processed reducing the average time frame for these claims to be settled from 12 months to 5 months.
- If you win, you may have to pay your solicitor a limited success fee/capped at 25% of the compensation for general damages and past losses.
- If you lose, you pay us and the other side nothing as long as you have been honest.
If the claim is unsuccessful we will not be paid and the costs of any other party will be paid under an insurance policy which we will take out on your behalf.
These time limits do not apply to children (who can proceed at any time before their 21st birthday) and people who are unable because of mental incapacity of managing their legal affairs.
How can we help with your Personal Injury claim:
- Speak to a personal injury solicitor from day one
- Free no obligation first meeting
- No win, no fee
- Experienced team of Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence solicitors
- We win 99% of the claims we take on
- Law Society Accredited
- 24 hour helpline - call 01202 355695
- Millions of pounds recovered in compensation for clients over the years
- National Coverage
Make an Enquiry
Meet The Team
Partner, Head of Personal Injury Department
Personal Injury Executive
Serious Injury & Medical Negligence Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal
Serious Injury Paralegal