Taxi Accident Compensation Claims
No Win No Fee Solicitors
Statistics show that taxi drivers are seldom the cause of road traffic collisions but are more often on the receiving end of someone else's poor driving.
The difference between the two parties is that the taxi driver needs their car on the road to keep earning a living – but the person who caused the collision can often carry on working while their vehicle is being repaired.
We offer the following service at no cost to you:
- arranging the repair of your vehicle or inspection by an engineer if it is a total loss
- arranging the provision of a temporary replacement taxi
- the recovery of any lost earnings
- the recovery of any policy excess
- the recovery of any additional financial loss
- personal injury compensation
- free legal advice
- management of all paperwork and correspondence
Your insurance company may suggest that you use their in-house claims management company but you are not obliged to do so. Often insurance companies are unable to provide the very high level, specific and local service that you will need. Often by the time the insurance company's claims management service has found a suitable vehicle, had it locally tested, licensed and metered, you have lost a week's fares.
You can be assured we will fully understand the needs of your taxi business.
Call us on 01202 355695 or contact us here.
How much is your claim worth?
This estimator tool will tell you how much you could claim.
How can we help with your Personal Injury claim:
- Speak to a personal injury solicitor from day one
- Free no obligation first meeting
- No win, no fee
- Experienced team of Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence solicitors
- We win 99% of the claims we take on
- Law Society Accredited
- 24 hour helpline - call 01202 355695
- Millions of pounds recovered in compensation for clients over the years
- National Coverage
- If you win, you may have to pay your solicitor a limited success fee/capped at 25% of the compensation for general damages and past losses.
- If you lose, you pay us and the other side nothing as long as you have been honest.
What Is No Win No Fee?
These time limits do not apply to children (who can proceed at any time before their 21st birthday) and people who are unable because of mental incapacity of managing their legal affairs (may differ for a defective product).
Make an Enquiry
Meet The Team
Partner, Head of Personal Injury Department
Personal Injury Executive
Serious Injury & Medical Negligence Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal
*Currently on Maternity Leave* Serious Injury Paralegal