Accidents Abroad Claims – No Win No Fee
Accidents and illnesses abroad are not just a serious injury risk. They can result in substantial costs if the correct legal action is not taken.
Coles Miller solicitors handle British holidaymakers’ No Win No Fee compensation claims from all over the world. Injury victims are repatriated safely to the UK and receive expert medical care.
Our personal injury solicitors are recommended in the Legal 500 guide to Britain’s top lawyers for their expertise.
Contact us today. Phone 01202 355695 or complete the email form on this page.
Claiming Compensation For Accidents Abroad
Our expert solicitors can:
- Manage your compensation claim – we handle the whole process on your behalf. It’s No Win No Fee so there is no risk to you.
- Secure interim payments so you do not have to wait for compensation.
- Provide legal specialist advice on issues including repatriation, dealing with foreign emergency services and hospitals, liaising with British embassies and consulates.
- Provide legal aftercare following your successful claim.
- Safeguard your compensation with a personal injury trust so you gain the full benefit of the damages payments.
Coles Miller specialises in managing difficult and complex accident claims, including serious head and brain injury claims.
In a recent customer survey, 99 per cent of our clients rated us “Excellent”.
How much is your claim worth?
This estimator tool will tell you how much you could claim.
Typical Holiday Accidents And Illnesses Abroad
Road traffic accidents and illnesses such as food poisoning are among the most common compensation claims but there are many others.
Our experienced legal team can help you to claim damages for:
- Road traffic accidents involving cars, coaches, buses, taxis, vans, motorcycles, mopeds, pedal cycles and other transport) – regardless of whether you were a driver, passenger or pedestrian
- Accidents in hotels or resorts – such as slips, trips and falls on slippery or badly maintained surfaces
- Air accident injuries
- Injuries caused by sports, extreme sports and excursion activities such as skiing, parascending/paragliding, mountain biking, quadbiking and horseriding
- Boating, sailing, waterskiing, personal watercraft and other water sports accidents
- Food poisoning, water contamination or other similar conditions caused by others’ negligence
- Injuries suffered as a result of natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes.
Get Expert Legal Advice
Contact one of our professional personal injury solicitors today to discuss your accident or illness claim.
Contact Adrian Cormack, head of the Personal Injury department at Coles Miller. He is Legal 500 recommended and an APIL Accredited Brain Injury Specialist.
Make an Enquiry
Meet The Team
Partner, Head of Personal Injury Department
Personal Injury Executive
Serious Injury & Medical Negligence Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal
*Currently on Maternity Leave* Serious Injury Paralegal