Accidents at Work Solicitors
No Win No Fee Personal Injury Solicitors
Have you suffered an accident at work?
If you have been injured at work can prove that someone else (usually your employer) was at fault, you may be entitled to damages.
Your employer should have insurance to cover compensation claims.
Accident at work claims could involve:
- Defective machinery or dangerous machinery
- Slips or trips on debris or dangerous surfaces
- Injuries involving lifting or manual handling
- Exposure to harmful and dangerous substances (including asbestos and chemicals)
- Vibration induced injuries
- Repetitive strain injury
- Stress at work
Your employer has a legal responsibility to provide a safe and secure workplace, provide competent co-workers, adequate materials and equipment, a safe system of work with proper training and supervision. Even if your accident was caused by faulty machinery or equipment supplied by another company, the responsibility remains with your employer to ensure that it is safe for you to use and that you have received adequate training.
As your employer will have insurance to cover these types of compensation claims the claim will be dealt with by the insurance company and should not affect the terms of your employment.
How much is your claim worth?
This estimator tool will tell you how much you could claim.
How can we help with your Personal Injury claim:
- Speak to a personal injury solicitor from day one
- Free no obligation first meeting
- No win, no fee
- Experienced team of Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence solicitors
- We win 99% of the claims we take on
- Law Society Accredited
- 24 hour helpline - call 01202 355695
- Millions of pounds recovered in compensation for clients over the years
- National Coverage
By pursuing a claim for compensation with Coles Miller Claims UK, we will help you to recover:
Compensation for personal injuries
Loss of income, both past and future
Expenses incurred as a result of the accident (e.g. medication, travel expenses etc.)
Here at Coles Miller we have a specialised team who will ensure that you receive compensation which reflects your injuries and financial losses incurred as a result of the accident. We recognise the financial difficulties that you may face following an accident at work, and wherever possible, we will obtain interim payments to help you until you are fit enough to return to work.
If a complication should ever arise, we have a team of specialist employment lawyers who can advise you on any employment issues.
General Damages: these are awarded for the injury sustained and for the pain and suffering and ongoing disability associated with that injury. The amount depends upon such factors as the nature and severity of the injury, the period of recovery and the outlook for the future. General damages are assessed in reference to the medical report on your condition and comparing that report to previously decided cases.
Special Damages: essentially these are your out-of-pocket expenses arising from the accident and includes such things as loss of earnings, medical expenses and travel expenses.
Coles Miller Solicitors offer a No Win No Fee agreement so if your claim is unsuccessful, it costs you nothing.
- If you win, you may have to pay your solicitor a limited success fee/capped at 25% of the compensation for general damages and past losses.
- If you lose, you pay us and the other side nothing as long as you have been honest.
These time limits do not apply to children (who can proceed at any time before their 21st birthday) and people who are unable because of mental incapacity of managing their legal affairs (may differ for a defective product).
Make an Enquiry
Meet The Team
Partner, Head of Personal Injury Department
Personal Injury Executive
Serious Injury & Medical Negligence Executive
Serious Injury Paralegal
Serious Injury Paralegal